Gran Turismo 3 Night Tracks FPS Drops
Okay if the results are similar, it isn't cpu holding you back. What are your GSDX settings?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

(07-07-2014, 01:03 AM)refraction Wrote: Okay if the results are similar, it isn't cpu holding you back. What are your GSDX settings?

That track hits HARD. I can't run it at full speed.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(07-07-2014, 01:15 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: That track hits HARD. I can't run it at full speed.

But we can try to squeeze a few more FPS out, right? Tongue

(07-07-2014, 01:03 AM)refraction Wrote: Okay if the results are similar, it isn't cpu holding you back. What are your GSDX settings?

I think this should be the thing you're asking for.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That's it. Hmm okay that looks fine, I don't suppose you've tried playing with the skipdraw under hw hacks (enabling them first of course) to see if any setting helps? It could mess the graphics up though.

(07-07-2014, 01:41 AM)refraction Wrote: That's it. Hmm okay that looks fine, I don't suppose you've tried playing with the skipdraw under hw hacks (enabling them first of course) to see if any setting helps? It could mess the graphics up though.

Messed around with skipdraw for a bit, pretty much same results. I'm just gonna conclude that my hardware isn't up to snuff to render the night stages. I assume that the extra lights it needs to render is too much for it to handle.
It's an evil one thats for sure!

Sucks for me too cos i have the same card Sad lol