Gran Turismo 4 Blank Screen
I'll start off by saying I am completely new to this, and only got PCSX2 today. I used my PS2 disc of GT4, which worked perfectly fine on my backwards compatible PS3 before it went, but for some reason it shows the "2005 Polophony Digital copyright stuff" screen and after that, when the intro movie should start, it just has a black screen. I am using a legit copy of GT4 on disc, and am using the plugin mode of emulation, using the J: drive to load it from. I have also enabled automatic bugfixes, and set up my emulation settings. Anyone able to help?

Sponsored links

Use imgburn to make an iso from your disk.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
did you boot the game by dvd-rom ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(12-23-2014, 02:05 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Use imgburn to make an iso from your disk.
I'll give it a go
(12-23-2014, 02:31 PM)ssakash Wrote: did you boot the game by dvd-rom ?

Yes, Gran Turismo 3 and Juiced work fine (Apart from running at 100FPS) but GT4 will not load past the first screen that says 2005 Sony Entertainment.
(12-23-2014, 04:06 PM)JASONROCKS1998 Wrote: Yes, Gran Turismo 3 and Juiced work fine (Apart from running at 100FPS) but GT4 will not load past the first screen that says 2005 Sony Entertainment.
yeah, then make an iso using imgburn as nobbs said. and, btw what version of pcsx2 are you using ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
GT4 is dual layer and it doesn't like being played from a disc
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]