Gran Turismo 4 Fps Low
Hello Guys,

i'm trying to run GT4 on my PC but i still get low FPS...

My Settings:
Windows 7 Professional x64

Informationsliste Wert
AMD Athlon II X4 640 (3.0GHZ) , x86, x86-64, MMX, 3DNow!, SSE, SSE2, SSE3
NVIDIA GeFOrce GTX 550 Ti
corsair vengeance 8gb kit ddr3-1600 cl9
and i downloaded the last officel Pcsx2! Gran Turismo 4 have i created with Alcohol 120% (PAL)! And i have done the guid how to create bios with ps2.
p.s I´m from Germany!
Pls help!
Gashi17

Sponsored links

Edit:
I downloaded the Vers. 1.0.0 and testing. In the GT menu i get 50 fps, but if i want to buy a car the fps gows down to 10-5 fps -.-
pls help fast!
tick native resoluion in gsdx
and for better post your settings
i have tick in gsdx the native resoluion, but isn#t better i want to biy a car..
Only when i try do pick a car or buy a car the fps goes down to 5-10 fps.
I post pictures wait.
Hmm.. i just tested and if i want buy a car the fps is at 50 :oo
idk what i have done but now its gone.. now i try to race.

Here the Pictures of my Settings:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

On fifth sreen,Clamping mode, select EXTRA. Try DX10 plugin,may give you better performance. On speedhacks,turn on last tick and you may try to turn on some of slider Speedhacks but dont expect miracles with this CPU...Other settings are fine.Unfortunately PAL version does not have 480p Progressive Mode ,which runs a lot better then standart...Also your processor is very slow for this game. I had simular processor and fps was about 30 and lesser.
(08-12-2012, 08:01 PM)mroussev Wrote: On fifth sreen,Clamping mode, select EXTRA. Try DX10 plugin,may give you better performance. On speedhacks,turn on last tick and you may try to turn on some of slider Speedhacks but dont expect miracles with this CPU...Other settings are fine.Unfortunately PAL version does not have 480p Progressive Mode ,which runs a lot better then standart...Also your processor is very slow for this game. I had simular processor and fps was about 30 and lesser.

Hmm.. i played about 2 hours and my fps all ingame was 45 + fps. It thinks it´s fine.. so thx guys for help! AS soon as posible i wold buy a new CPU
So there are really good improvements from previous versions,my opinion is based on older 0.98 etc. versions of emu(i start using new version at the time when i bought new processor). Unfortunately fps are very dependable from the tracks,some tracks are literaly 2 times heavier then others. You can try to overclock the cpu,there will be a difference.
I there!

I have PCSX2 1.0.0 (r5350), and i cant run GT4 in optimal conditions...
When i try to buy a car, the framerate lows to 5-10fps...
What should i do?

My system is:

CPU: Intel Core 2 P7550 2,26 GHz
Ram: 4GB
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4530

Please help
(08-17-2012, 02:51 PM)Brad77wong Wrote: I there!

I have PCSX2 1.0.0 (r5350), and i cant run GT4 in optimal conditions...
When i try to buy a car, the framerate lows to 5-10fps...
What should i do?

My system is:

CPU: Intel Core 2 P7550 2,26 GHz
Ram: 4GB
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4530

Please help

Open Another thread not in this thread
Lost in the Vastness of Mugen.