Gran Turismo 4 - Memory Card Issues
I played GT4 and used savestates a lot to get a silver medal in all licence test Laugh
But after I did the last test it said that my memorycard was pulled out and all I can do now is overwrite it and lose my garage. As I have savestates I can go back to the last test, beat it again and get the same warning again -.-
If I copy the memory card file and "plug" it in the 2nd slot it will offer me to buy all my cars. But that's not the point. I want to have them in my goddamn garage xD
Any hints how I can fix this?

[ edit: ]
Okay, the last time I started it I started some races but then accidentally hit F3 which lead me to a state of when I started the emulator (what exactly does F3?)
And then I was frustrated and thought that I better make one more licence test. And so I did the ia-licence but as it seems now it never saved because the 2 savegames did't fit -.- I changed my car, bought new tires and won 3 races in the memory card save but not in the running state of the game -.-
Is that fixable or should i repeat the tests? D:
Is there any savegameeditor so i could just copy my garage? I really want to keep the licences and the car I won with them D:

Sponsored links

F1 saves to current savestate slot. F2 changes the slot (0-9), F3 loads from current slot.
(07-20-2013, 11:06 PM)ecth Wrote: I played GT4 and used savestates a lot to get a silver medal in all licence test Laugh
But after I did the last test it said that my memorycard was pulled out and all I can do now is overwrite it and lose my garage. As I have savestates I can go back to the last test, beat it again and get the same warning again -.-
If I copy the memory card file and "plug" it in the 2nd slot it will offer me to buy all my cars. But that's not the point. I want to have them in my goddamn garage xD
Any hints how I can fix this?

[ edit: ]
Okay, the last time I started it I started some races but then accidentally hit F3 which lead me to a state of when I started the emulator (what exactly does F3?)
And then I was frustrated and thought that I better make one more licence test. And so I did the ia-licence but as it seems now it never saved because the 2 savegames did't fit -.- I changed my car, bought new tires and won 3 races in the memory card save but not in the running state of the game -.-
Is that fixable or should i repeat the tests? D:
Is there any savegameeditor so i could just copy my garage? I really want to keep the licences and the car I won with them D:

in which slot u'r latest save was saved ?
Gran Turismo 4 doesn't play nicely with savestates. I suggest you be more careful or simply stop using them. It has something to do with how the game looks at your game saves. If it checks and finds that the memory card isn't in the same state as when you started the race, it will throw that message.
New Gran Turismo 4 Config+Shader 2017

Intel Core i5 OCed @ 4.00 Ghz - GeForce GTX 970 - 16 GB RAM Crucial Ballistic Sport PC3-16000 - Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Did you update to recent svn builds? If so, it's a problem with my patch then. Fall back to a previous revision or if you can, try the latest build from this thread: Memory Card problems.
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]