Gran Turismo 4 PAL Deinterlacing
I've been playing GT4 for a while now and I noticed, that the image is quite blurry, so I searched for Deinterlacing Patches and only found ones, which work for the NTSC versions of the game. The PAL version of the game doesn't have a 480p progressive mode, that's the major difference in this regard.

Then I searched even furhter and found a guy in this Forum, who got such a patch to work on the PAL version of the game and tinkered with it myself, but this also doesn't work for me.

So my question is, does anyone have a reliable way to deinterlace this damn game? 

+ when I put Patchfiles in the Patches folder none of them show up in the Emulator, I am using PCSX2 Nightly - v.1.7.5246, but when I load the game it says, that 2 patches have been loaded, as I have 2 Patches in the folder.

Sponsored links

Try this and if you are using an emulator version with the new patch system, you have to edit the patches accordingly (examples). Smile
(12-09-2023, 05:25 PM)Khi Wrote: Try this and if you are using an emulator version with the new patch system, you have to edit the patches accordingly (examples). Smile

Thanks, finally I can see where I'm going Laugh