Gran Turismo 4 Streaks/Stripes while playing
Hello all! Thanks for welcoming me!

I have been playing GT4 with the Randomizer mod for a couple weeks now and since some days ago I have had this graphical bug/issue (don't really know the correct term) where there are some streaks/stripes (again, don't know the best term to use) in the sky, in the car windows and in the car shadow, like in the screenshot below (if needed, I can provide the full quality screenshot):

[Image: Gran-Turismo-4-Online-Public-Beta-SCUS-9...135821.png]

I have tried to fiddle with the graphics settings to no avail. 

What should I do to get rid of those graphical issues?

I'll leave below my PC specs and PCSX2 settings to make it easier:

PCSX2 Nightly v1.7.5298 Settings:
Borderless Fullscreen;
Widescreen (16:9);
Deinterlacing - Automatic (Default);
Enabled: Widescreen Patches; No-Interlacing Patches; and Anti-Blur;
3x Native (~1080p) Resolution;
Full PS2 Mipmaps;
Bilinear Texture Filtering (PS2);
Trilinear Filtering (PS2);
Anisotropic Filtering 16x;
Scaled Dithering;
Blending Accuracy on Medium;
Texture Preloading Full (Hash Cache);
Post Processing Sharpen and Resize (Display Resolution) with FXAA turned on (100 setting);
No Filters turned on (Default) with Shade Boost on and everything (Brightness, Contrast and Saturation) on 50 setting;
EE Clamp Mode on Full;
.pnach cheats: deinterlace patch (Autoboot on 480p Progressive); GT3/GT4P Camera; Adjusted Triggers Sensitivity (Throttle/Brake).

PC Settings
i7 7700 processor with original Intel cooler/CPU Fan;
Asus H110M-A/M.2 motherboard on latest 4202 BIOS build;
Gigabyte GTX760 Windforce 2GB 256bits GPU;
500W power supply;
16GB 2400MHz DDR4 Ram (2x 8GB);
25" LG 25UM58G 21:9 75Hz Monitor on HDMI cable.
DS4 controller using 8BitDo Wireless USB Adapter

Sponsored links

does it work without the mod ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
cant really tell off the picture but I noticed strange like glitchy lines and found turning off Deinterlacing to No Deinterlacing improved and removed the strange lines.
(12-15-2023, 08:23 PM)jesalvein Wrote: does it work without the mod ?

I'm not sure, I don't have the Public Beta .iso without the mod. Will try and report back.

(12-16-2023, 02:41 PM)Retroboy Wrote: cant really tell off the picture but I noticed strange like glitchy lines and found turning off Deinterlacing to No Deinterlacing improved and removed the strange lines.

Hmmmm, I'll also try that and report back if that fixes it. But yeah, those glitchy lines were the ones I was talking about on the post and the reason for the post.
Thanks for the help guys, but it was actually the Dithering being on that was causing it! I just fogured it out.
It's hard to tell from the picture, but I noticed some weird, glitchy lines. I discovered that the strange lines disappeared when I switched from deinterlacing to no deinterlacing.