Gran Turismo 4 configuration guide+shader!!! Best looking Gran Turismo 4 ever! 2013
Ok..i'm reading this post now.because i went out for marriage of my cousin for 3 days.
I think jesalvein u misunderstood me.why u thinking i'm increasing my post count??
No logic of increasing posts,what i get if i increase my post counts?
It's a common sense,i was encouraging deadly to keep up the good work.so he will do more nice work for pcsx2 or other stuff Wink

Sponsored links

Preet, I now understand why you commented on this thread and I thank you for your compliment.

Jesalvein, in this world there are friendly people that try to understand and help their fellow man and there are those that are an enlightened despot.

nosisab Ken Keleh, thank you for always turning a conversation here in this forum for the better. I've seen you do this in several threads.

Anyway, I think this got out of hand and we should get back to the actual topic of this thread.
New Gran Turismo 4 Config+Shader 2017

Intel Core i5 OCed @ 4.00 Ghz - GeForce GTX 970 - 16 GB RAM Crucial Ballistic Sport PC3-16000 - Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
(05-12-2013, 05:47 PM)Preet Wrote: Ok..i'm reading this post now.because i went out for marriage of my cousin for 3 days.
I think jesalvein u misunderstood me.why u thinking i'm increasing my post count??
No logic of increasing posts,what i get if i increase my post counts?
It's a common sense,i was encouraging deadly to keep up the good work.so he will do more nice work for pcsx2 or other stuff Wink

Lets be honest. You make alot of pointless posts, so its to be expected that people may view them as an effort to increase post count.

You have to remember, this is a forum and not a chat room.
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming
(05-12-2013, 10:46 PM)deadlyjoaquin Wrote: Jesalvein, in this world there are friendly people that try to understand and help their fellow man and there are those that are an enlightened despot.
whoa, calm down kiddo Laugh

I wouldn't dare to criticize your excellent job.
But people are free to rate your thread or give you reputation, no need to beg for it. Wink
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I had a slight confusion here:
3. "download the latest GDSX", the link has a lot of downloads... I controlled F for "turismo" and downloaded that one, which turned out to be: 4833 by shadowladyngemu.
Controlling F for "GT4" showed 5 results, none which contained your user name, so I decided to go with "turismo" since it seemed to me that fixes more stuff.

Next problem at configuring the GS, I get this screen:
[Image: pcsx2config.jpg]

Clearly there is a lot of choices as expected since the file I downloaded did contain a lot of stuff in the plugins folder, more than one GSdx file.

Should that one be the right download let me know specifically which one I am supposed to be using, in the mean time I'm using the highlighted one, I'll test it in a few minutes.

Thanks for the posting and the help. I upgraded video cards just to replay this game with HD, so far using the basic emu/config I only get a slowdown at the beginning of the race, but your mod seems promising.
After reading again your initial post, I think you wanted us to download the one that allows for shader, was it
5390 by ramapcsx2?
It seems like that would be it, unless there is a newer one. Your file has to be renamed to "shader.fx" if that is the case.

However I'll still get a list of GSdx's to pick from using 5390 by ramapcsx2, and your settings so far have given me a shaky screen. Maybe with the right GSdx.
(05-21-2013, 09:56 AM)eaglestar Wrote: After reading again your initial post, I think you wanted us to download the one that allows for shader, was it
5390 by ramapcsx2?
It seems like that would be it, unless there is a newer one. Your file has to be renamed to "shader.fx" if that is the case.

However I'll still get a list of GSdx's to pick from using 5390 by ramapcsx2, and your settings so far have given me a shaky screen. Maybe with the right GSdx.

I am just asking you to get the latest GSdx plugin into your PCSX2 installation. Which would be the fist download that you see on the Automated Pcsx2 build list. Just click on the very first download option (Which right now is rev 5632 ,but constantly changes.). Once you download that, go into the plugins folder of the build you just downloaded and copy only the GSdx plugin that you need for your processor. DO NOT COPY ALL OF THEM!
Put the plugin on your PCSX2 plugin folder that you're using for GT4.

After that you have to change your GSdx plugin under Plugin/BIOS Selector and select the one you just downloaded.

In this picture here I'm showing you the plugin I'm using, which is an earlier revision (rev5605):
[Image: 28tjb.png]
The highlighted version is the one I'm using. Notice that I just have added only one updated revision onto my plugins which is rev5605. The rest of them are rev5350 which is the default plugins you get with PCSX2 1.0.0 installation.

Intel Core i5 OCed @ 4.00 Ghz - GeForce GTX 970 - 16 GB RAM Crucial Ballistic Sport PC3-16000 - Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Okay I'll try this. Thanks.
I am now able to run gt4 pretty decently now compared to before thanks to your new settings,I went through your instructions guide but still find the game dark when I PgUp.Please advice:-
Downloaded the latest gsdx (5632) but found there was more than one -so I put them all in my pcx2 plug ins folder & selected one of them (random), placed & renamed your shader.fx next to the executable etc & emulation/gs settings was done too
Can't seem to get the 480 setting in options though when my gt4 is loaded,the night course look a tad "sunglasses vision" dark and a few other tracks,but nevertheless the game is running much smoother than the previous setup which made me give up,I can't thank you enough
(06-03-2013, 05:18 PM)zzz Wrote: I am now able to run gt4 pretty decently now compared to before thanks to your new settings,I went through your instructions guide but still find the game dark when I PgUp.Please advice:-
Downloaded the latest gsdx (5632) but found there was more than one -so I put them all in my pcx2 plug ins folder & selected one of them (random), placed & renamed your shader.fx next to the executable etc & emulation/gs settings was done too
Can't seem to get the 480 setting in options though when my gt4 is loaded,the night course look a tad "sunglasses vision" dark and a few other tracks,but nevertheless the game is running much smoother than the previous setup which made me give up,I can't thank you enough

You need to make sure you are using a new revision of Gsdx, otherwise you will not be able to use the shader. It will not work at all. In order to get 480p mode working you need to go into the game and change that within the game. Go to Home---Options---Screen. Once there go down to "Video Output" and change it from "Normal" to "Progressive (480p)" then choose "OK" three times then just get out of the Options and get to a race and enjoy.