Gran Turismo 4 iso
Ok so this is my first time using this emulator. I downloaded a Gran Turismo 4 ISO and burned it to a dvd using imgburn. The emulator starts ok but it tells me I'm not using a PS2 disc. Anyone know what I did wrong?

The ISO I downloaded came with a .MDS file but I didn't use it. Was I supposed to?

Sponsored links

Piracy isn't supported.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi
(05-14-2009, 10:47 PM)echosierra Wrote: Piracy isn't supported.

Then whats the point of having the emulator? You gotta have the BIOS so you must own the system. And if you need the game too, then why aren't you just playing it on the ps2 system?
(05-14-2009, 10:49 PM)Excaliber Wrote:
(05-14-2009, 10:47 PM)echosierra Wrote: Piracy isn't supported.

Then whats the point of having the emulator? You gotta have the BIOS so you must own the system. And if you need the game too, then why aren't you just playing it on the ps2 system?

The fact that it's illegal doesn't faze you at all?

Being able to play ps2 games on my desktop is great, the ability to use savestates and play at 1080p are two very big advantages over the original console.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi
Because the ps2 sucks for playing on it. Search the forum for countless reasons why people prefer the emu over the console.
Oh, and read the rules and have a warning.