Gran Turismo 4 lag, Core I7 pc... Pic with settings!!
I just configured pcsx2 and tried running several different graphics plugins with tons of lag. Im running a core i7 920, 12 gigs of ram, and a gtx 285 gpu. When i start the game all the menus look great and work fantastic, but when i get into the screen to buy a car i get about 2 fps, finally when i am ready to race it lags up and doesnt even display the game, just the guages and the map of the track. When the video lags up so does the sound... Any help would be appreciated!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

use gsdx
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-16-2009, 12:57 AM)jesalvein Wrote: use gsdx

Alright, i will give it a shot!
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-4770.html?highlight=GT4 it should help. Try using a newer pcsx2 svn.
When using any of the gsdx, the the screen shakes. Making font blurry and unbearable... Sad
cycle through interlace modes (F5 key)
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Testing it out now! you guys have given me alot of info to get me started. Thanks i will let you know how it turns out
ok so im in the game and its sorta playable. i see alot of screen tearing in the races intro, and when im about to race it crashes. trying to go through all my settings now
ok i can only race one race, every other race crashes, i dont know what im doing wrong. I read something in that guide that said "To fix the crashes at the beginning of the races versus IA, go to screen options and activate the 480p progressive mode in Video output." but i cannot find this option
You must switch the 480p mode in option menu>screen, for each of the games start ! Wink
Good game !
NinjaA64x2 6000+/2gb/NV8600GT 256mbEvil