Gran turismo 3 A-Spec
I have no idea. All I know is that they are different altogether. I also know that this is going to take quite some time for me to do this. I do not know If I will finish it tonight...
I5 3570k 3.4ghz| 4GB R9 290| 8GB DDR3

Sponsored links

OK I am finally finished... I hope these work...

Before I forget. You will have to do a couple of things to the file.

1. change file format from txt to pnach

2. Rename the file itself to the CRC number for the game. You can find this number on the emu log text that appears to the right when you load up the emulator. So boot the game then press esc to close the window. Then scroll up to find the CRC number. It will be in blue text. There will be a 0x as the first to characters. Copy EVERYTHING after the 0x and put that as the file name. So in other words 0x is NOT part of the file name.

3. Put the file into the cheats folder of the emulator.

4. Make sure you have cheats enabled on the emulator itself. You can do this by going in the FILE MENU, It will say ENABLE CHEATS toward the end of the menu. It will show up as a check mark next to it when its active.

You can always view these files through notepad. So make sure to make you change it to always open them with notepad.

I sure hope these work....... I also hope my instructions are clear and understandable enough as well.

If they DO NOT work then I am sorry.

Also to note that the infinite money cheat you had was in proper format. No I did not make that into a separate file. I added the code together with all the other ones but I disabled it by default. You will have to enable it yourself.

If you want it in a seperate file then do it yourself. All you have to do is make a text file copy and paste in to there. Save the file. Then rename the file to the CRC number of the game and then change from a txt file to pnach. Now please not that files of the same can not exist in the same folder.

Well I have done all I can and explained things as best as I could. I hope these work and have a nice night. Also please say they did work or not as well.

One last thing I forgot. The money cheat will have // before the code. that means its disabled. You will have to remove the slashes to enable it. Do not remove the slashes in front of the code name. As they are just there for reference.

Thank you
Thank you so much.

Cheats found!
Cheats Loaded: 144

Sadly to inform you they do not work still i appreciate all the effort you put into this thank you very much!
(07-08-2013, 07:05 AM)0kite Wrote: Thank you so much.

Cheats found!
Cheats Loaded: 144

Sadly to inform you they do not work still i appreciate all the effort you put into this thank you very much!

Most of the cheats use the same address over and over and over. I suggest you double-check them.
Yeah i just noticed that ):<
fadetoblack. you don't know this but those are encrypted codes. i knew they were faulty. i know the code types and kinda memory ranges. still had to figure out howto convert and compile some old pcsx2 version. so.. for those who need them try those... i don't guarantee anything, but i think they work. they look valid. a nice repeating offset. so yeah... if they work you owe me some nerves. i nearly freaked out making that sh*t old dependant codebase of pcsx2 to compile. Angry but nice work for a lil waste of time. Laugh
How in the hell were they encrypted? They were Gameshark codes... Gameshark is in RAW format....
nope. i don't wanna write some technical details but believe me when i say they're just gameshark format. only gameshark can use/read them. that actual gameshark cheat injection program does the conversion when it's running internally on the ps2. for pcsx2 you have to decrypt/decode manually so you get that what it is most of the times and the only thing pcsx2 can handle. have a memory location and write a value there. and this is what the conversion delivered. that gameshark code is bogus to put in a patch. perhaps that's why most of the time faulty applied cheats crash games.
Whoa thanks everyone~ those new ones worked like a charm!
good to know. was a coop tho. nice one @f2b. Biggrin