Gran turismo 4
i'm trying to run the SCES 51719 version of gt4, i tried with patch and without patch. without patch it hangs in the introduction at the polyphony digital logo and with patch it hangs also somewhere in the intro with a beautifull black screen. who knows what is going wrong?

Sponsored links

You're going to have to give us a LOT more information.

Give us your PC specs, what version of PCSX2, what plugins you're using in PCSX2 and their version number as well as their settings. The easiest way to do that is to take pictures of the dialogues and post them here.
[Image: 2748844.png]
(08-20-2009, 10:03 PM)Koji Wrote: You're going to have to give us a LOT more information.

Give us your PC specs, what version of PCSX2, what plugins you're using in PCSX2 and their version number as well as their settings. The easiest way to do that is to take pictures of the dialogues and post them here.

PC Specs:

Intel i7 920 @ 4ghz
dd3 6gb @ 1900mhz cas 9
ATI 4770 core @ 830 mhz memory @ 850 mhz
windows 7 build 7229 64 bit

PCSX2 version 0.9.6
settings:
no gamefixes and speedhacks activated.
GSdx 890 SSE4.1 version 0.1.14
SPU2-X 1.1.0
Lilypad 0.9.9
Linuz iso CDVD 0.8.0
[Image: advancedset.png]
[Image: cpuset.png]
[Image: graphicset.png]
[Image: soundset.png]
before anything else you should try the latest beta revisions of pcsx2/gsdx. and there are already several threads about this game, where you can find info about the many issues of this game and possible workarounds. some of them were created months ago and thus also address problems which are already fixed in later versions of pcsx2/gsdx, but it couldn't hurt to search there e.g. for suggested settings.

examples:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2359.html
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-4770.html
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403
the problem is, i have followed the things advised in those threads with no improvement. i still get stuck at the white screen with the polyphony digital logo
if youre pressing START and game doesnt go further than the black screen i guess ure using one of the latest pcsx2 svn, which dont really come along with certain games, it seems (having same issue here).
im currently updating only gs plugin to play gt4, and using rev 1606 for pcsx.