Grandia Xtreme and FFX- 2
Thks for the help.. yup it works now..BUT

that in game bug which freezes the game.. is there a way to fix it ?

Sponsored links

I try this game not long enought, can you explain that problem with more detail and specific. Or try that game with pcsx2 r.580.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
(02-11-2009, 08:31 PM)Butz_san Wrote: This is an Emu issue, if you have any speed hack enabled the game would blink a lot!! but if you turn off the speed hacks, you'll would have none blinking issues. Also, you have to use GSDx 0.1.7 Smile. Besides there is a bug that makes the game freeze in battles Sad (this is random)

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3687.html

there must be a way to fix this random thing with new revisions coming up ...
(02-24-2009, 09:08 AM)skallzz Wrote:
(02-11-2009, 08:31 PM)Butz_san Wrote: This is an Emu issue, if you have any speed hack enabled the game would blink a lot!! but if you turn off the speed hacks, you'll would have none blinking issues. Also, you have to use GSDx 0.1.7 Smile. Besides there is a bug that makes the game freeze in battles Sad (this is random)

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3687.html

there must be a way to fix this random thing with new revisions coming up ...

PRESS F5 for interlacing options. Press it til the blinking stops(max5x)
| i7 860 2.8@4ghz | Scythe Mugen 2 Rev.B | Asus Maximus Formula III | G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Gigabyte | 570 GTX AMP! | Enermax 720w PSU | X-Fi Titan | OCZ Vertex 120 GB |
(02-15-2009, 04:01 PM)skallzz Wrote: I GIVE UP TRYING TO FIX GRANDIA XTREME CAUSE ITS NV GONNA WORK @ AT ALL

Mines working :3

Had no problems cept for that blinking, but i turned it to work for me :3

My Grandia Worx good Laugh
Can u plz tell me ur cofnig and all because its either my Grandia Xtreme starts blinking or it hangs halfway in battle aka that random bug

its one of the games i like to play so yes hope i can fix the4 bugs
bump.......
(02-25-2009, 05:58 AM)skallzz Wrote: bump.......

Please do not bump ur posts. When there is someone with the knowledge and the time, he'll help u.

For the blinking bug. Turn off the speedhacks and/or try interlacing. (F5)
| i7 860 2.8@4ghz | Scythe Mugen 2 Rev.B | Asus Maximus Formula III | G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Gigabyte | 570 GTX AMP! | Enermax 720w PSU | X-Fi Titan | OCZ Vertex 120 GB |
I got that long ago but wat abt that annoying random bug that crashes the game in battle.. thats wat i have been asking sll along

yes the game crashes randomly wen i'm fighting msonsters

got a fix for this ?
grandia xtreme doesn't do that on my pc... with the latest beta...
didn't test FF X-2
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm