Grandia Xtreme and FFX- 2
Some of u have seen my configs already through the pics i have posted.. so with that can someone gimme a gd config so i can play these 2 games...

Sponsored links

Delete the pcsx2 inis, then set the emu up again.
Don't change any options in advanced, speedhacksExcl and gamefixes.
Basically run all at default settings Tongue
Why? That because you play game with vu skip in option. No patches can fix that problem.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
Even with default settings its still the same
Well, care to tell us which games you tried this with?
lol every game....

literally all games
Are your owner of of DVD-store? Try something easy, like Disagea.
(02-10-2009, 10:21 AM)skallzz Wrote: lol every game....

literally all games

Ok, then lemme tell you that you didn't test the games i have.
Those don't "blink" and most of them have properly rendered ingame stuffs..

Edit:
My guess is you've actually only tried one of these dragonballz games, which need an older gsdx version.
Am i right?
(02-10-2009, 10:21 AM)skallzz Wrote: lol every game....

literally all games

This really made me laugh a bit. Seems the devs don't test the emu before making public betas... LOL.

Rest asured, it's NOT an emulator issue. You're doing something really, really wrong, or you're trying to play unsupported games.
Emu versions, plugins configs + versions and a bit more usefull system specs would help us help you. Games don't just _not_ work.