Graphcs Plugin Problem
Ok, so using the latest versions on pcsx2 and running on the latest version of Ubuntu. when i try to configure the plugins the all show up and claim to be working with the exception of the graphics plugin. It acts like there isn;t one to load. The line is simply blank and so I'm not sure where to for from here. I have checked and the plugin for the graphics is there its simply not being detected. I'll admit to being very new to both this program and linux so an ideas and/or explanations would be helpful. Let me know if you need more info as well.

Sponsored links

You need ZZOgl since all other GS plugins need Direct X which Linux lacks.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(02-10-2010, 09:10 AM)Bositman Wrote: You need ZZOgl since all other GS plugins need Direct X which Linux lacks.

ok..i donlt really understand what to do with this
Then you shouldn't be using Linux probably.
(02-10-2010, 09:32 AM)Bositman Wrote: Then you shouldn't be using Linux probably.

Oh my yes how very helpful. I quite clearly stated that I was new to all of this. How am I to be expected to learn with no help? I suppose you think that only people who are already experts at using Linux should bother trying to ues it at all?

If you can't be bothered to write helpful responses then don;t wright then at all. It needlessly wastes time and gets me no closer to figuring this out.

I would still appreciate any help that the other members of this community can provide. Sorry if my inexperience is a problem.
This isn't a Linux support forum, it's a PCSX2 support forum. I gave you the answer for your PCSX2 problems, I can't solve your Linux problems. Linux forums should be the ones doing that. Of course if you actually read the thread a bit you'd probably solve your problem.
You know what's worse than being inexperienced? Being inexperienced and ungrateful for the help people give you.