Graphic issue.. head of models looking torn
I've got World Series of Poker: Battle for the Bracelets running on version 1.2.1 

There is only one issue I'm having with the game right now and it seems to have some sort of breaking of textures on the head of characters which allows you to see inside the head. If you know what the technical term for that is let me know it would help. This was happening with the character model's entire body with a pixelated look to them until I changed ps2 original resolution to custom 1920x1080 . Everything else runs and looks great to me but the problem is remaining with all game characters' head models. See attached images. You can't see it in the picture but their eyes also look weird because of the skin over them. I've seen a picture of someone else playing this game on the emulator and they also had this weird head thing going on so I'm not entirely sure this can be fixed via change of plugin/settings or if the game is just like this on the emulator.  

I'm running Windows 10, 64 bit
Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz (8 CPUs)
8192 MB RAM
DirectX Version: 11.3

Nvidia GeForce GTX 570 
1920x1080 display

Plugin and Settings: 

GS-  GSdx 5875(MSVC 18.00, SSE2) 0.1.16 [gsdx32-sse2-r 5875] 

Adapter- Geforce GTX 570
Renderer- Direct3D11 (Hardware) 
Interlacing-none
Custom resolution- 1920x1080

no other setting except texture filtering which turned on and off doesn't show a noticable difference.
 There's different settings I've tried but have no idea what each really do so I was kind of winging it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

I don't think it'll help, but try pressing F9.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(01-13-2016, 01:52 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: I don't think it'll help, but try pressing F9
Nope  Sad still has these spaces
Hmm, I'd try seeing if any of the VU clamping or rounding mode settings help then.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]