Graphic problem with final fantasy 12
Rainbow 
Hi,
Sorry if there's alread a trend on this.
Basically i've had PCSX2 for years and started on FF12 again and it was fine for a while then it started crashing (and as a result my whole computer crashed), so i uninstalled PCSX2 and re-dowloaded and re-installed it, which seems to have fixed the crashes (woo!) but now the graphics have gotten really poor (see attachment/picture). i have no idea what i'm doing with the settings, plugins, etc. i just done a basic install (as i assume i did when i first got PCSX2 years ago) and i'm not sure what my computer specs are (although they seemed good enough to run the game with good graphics before)... sorry i'm a big noob ^_^

I'm not sure what details to include other than i use:
-PCSX2 version 1.0.0.
-GS plugin = GSdx 5334 0.1.16
-Video plugin renderer Directx3d11 (i did try 3d9, but no difference)
-No speed hacks/game fixes
-BIOS = USA v01.60
-everything pretty much set to default settings

The solution's probably very simple, any one have any ideas?
Thank you in advance Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

(03-30-2013, 10:20 PM)Final_Fantasy_Fan Wrote: Hi,
Sorry if there's alread a trend on this.
Basically i've had PCSX2 for years and started on FF12 again and it was fine for a while then it started crashing (and as a result my whole computer crashed), so i uninstalled PCSX2 and re-dowloaded and re-installed it, which seems to have fixed the crashes (woo!) but now the graphics have gotten really poor (see attachment/picture). i have no idea what i'm doing with the settings, plugins, etc. i just done a basic install (as i assume i did when i first got PCSX2 years ago) and i'm not sure what my computer specs are (although they seemed good enough to run the game with good graphics before)... sorry i'm a big noob ^_^

I'm not sure what details to include other than i use:
-PCSX2 version 1.0.0.
-GS plugin = GSdx 5334 0.1.16
-Video plugin renderer Directx3d11 (i did try 3d9, but no difference)
-No speed hacks/game fixes
-BIOS = USA v01.60
-everything pretty much set to default settings

The solution's probably very simple, any one have any ideas?
Thank you in advance Smile

One way to check your computer settings it to click on the start menu, and in the search bar, run "dxdiag.exe". Will tell you all you need to know. Or, you can get CPU-ID CPU-Z which will give you in depth information.

Also, it might be because I have glasses, but I don't see anything wrong with the picture at all. Whats the graphic glitch?
You are running in Software mode. Switch to hardware,DX11 or DX9 and increase the internal resolution.
We first needs his PC System Specifications before you can actually say/ask him to increase the Internal Resolution.