Graphic problems...
stay cool gentleman91. I told you already this' emulation. this' not like putting the game into the console and it works. it has to be "made to work" on a PC and it this case it just doesn't work as intended. atm there's nothing we can do.

for interested bugcheckers. this greenshit seems to be the bugged HUD textures with some pixel masking. those texes often use a different colorformat or do crazy upload format hacks to the GS. gsdx is now more than compatible but in some games it fails to convert the graphics into the right format. reminds me of the non working format conversion of the GITS-SAC postprocessing. for example. Wink

Sponsored links

(08-12-2011, 11:48 PM)gentlemen91 Wrote: .. and about if i got ofishall emulator well.. to make this eassier i just gonna get a link where i did download it was from a torrnent a finish software just needed to take inside bios if i remember right..

Blink .....
Mind clearing that up? Maybe I'm misunderstanding you,
but I'm interpreting that as:
You got your PCSX2 and BIOS from some torrent...
(08-13-2011, 01:47 AM)Rezard Wrote: Blink .....
Mind clearing that up? Maybe I'm misunderstanding you,
but I'm interpreting that as:
You got your PCSX2 and BIOS from some torrent...

you can "read" something of that broken english?? Laugh

no need to talk about legality. the game doesn't work atm. topic closed.
(08-13-2011, 02:10 AM)xstyla Wrote: no need to talk about legality. the game doesn't work atm. topic closed.

Yes, we need to.
It sure sounds like it can work.
This thread is not closed at this time.
(08-13-2011, 03:12 AM)Rezard Wrote: Yes, we need to.
It sure sounds like it can work.
This thread is not closed at this time.

1 we don't need to. for me it's just a "bug" or incompatibility.
2 ofc. it can work. but this seems to be a time "expensive" problem. searching.
3 you already did text like you wanted it to be closed for a piracy reason.

Tongue
I think the point that Rezard is trying to make is that there is no documentation on the compatibility of the game and that he would like some information on what exactly the problem even is and if there is a fix.
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
(08-13-2011, 02:10 AM)xstyla Wrote: no need to talk about legality.

"Yes we need to." How did you get mixed up here...? Blink

(08-13-2011, 02:10 AM)xstyla Wrote: the game doesn't work atm.

Actually, it sounds like the game plays fine, with a software renderer. Whether the given CPU is fast enough to handle the speed in that case... Tongue

And, if you somehow managed coming to the conclusion that I wanted this thread closed, perhaps it is time for you to review your English.

Now, you can stop spamming this thread. If you can't even interpret the OP, then you shouldn't bother posting here. Consider this as what comes before a warning.
so i guess all that i just said bout my problem with the emulator cant help you guys out?.... how to guide me...?