Graphic shaders : 2xSai and others planned?
How do you enable AA with GSDX and scaling? I can't seem to do it haha..
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64

Sponsored links

For scaling, you have to compile GSDX from Google codes. For MSAA, (assuming you have the latest GSDX from the GSDX thread or from the r1888 package) simply put msaa=2 (4 or 8) in the gsdx.ini file.
Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his power level?
Vegeta: It's...one thousand and six.
Nappa: Wh-...really?
Vegeta: Yeah! Beat him up Nappa!
Nappa: Yay!
Well after reading this thread decided to go out and figure out how to compile the latest GSDx. Some hours later finally got it working after a few headaches with visual studio and me not noticing a mistake I made. 4x scaling and msaa x8 looks amazing. Runs perfect on my system.
Well, could anybody here upload a version compiled with the latest GSDx please? I'm curious trying the scaling on Odin Sphere!
We can't as per the forum rules. No precompiled binaries since most of the beta stuff is buggy and the admins and mods don't want to give support for it.

You can, however, read the compile guide and compile your own.
[Image: 2748844.png]
And by PM? Laugh

Other way around : can someone take screenshots of Odin Sphere with and without Scale, as for comparision? It may be interresting for others to see if it works on 2D graphics.
swelnet:
It works with odin sphere, as far as I've tested it.
Use google, and you should find something Tongue2
Odin Sphere (U) Pcsx build r2230 (I found it somewhere).

ScreenShot here (too fat for the forum) : http://www.2shared.com/file/9336045/4e29...ere4x.html

Scale 4x.
res : 1920x1200

I don't see any difference! o_O What have I done wrong?
Warning to everyone: Avast detects a virus from that link, don't click it.

Many games you won't notice a difference if they don't have the blurring/misaligned bloom. I don't notice any difference at all manually setting res and using 2-4x on Persona 3/4 either. But try on a game like .hack//gu or god of war and it can make a huge difference.
[Image: 2748844.png]
Well I retried the link behind, and no problem. I'm using Nod 32 as an antivirus.

Here's another link for the same file (a *.png in a *.rar file) : http://dl.free.fr/bU9ZPYPhR