Graphical Glitch in Dark Cloud 2(omgplzhalp)
This is my first post, so please tell me if I incorrectly did anything. For an extended period of time, I had been using PCSX2 version 1.2.1 to play Dark Cloud 2; a few minor menu anomalies presented themselves, but everything worked well. However, I have recently been exposed to a few almost game breaking graphical intrusions: things like environmental models flickering in an out of existence. I suspect that this could be the result of me poorly deleting PCSX2 and reinstalling it on a new hard drive; I kept all previously used bios files and memory cards. Additionally, I have tried other games, and they seem fine. Any help offered would be much appreciated.

Screens of both my settings and the aforementioned glitches:

My Specs:
Amd Fx-8350 4.0Ghz
Nvidea GTX 560Ti Overclocked
8gb DDR3 Ram
Windows 7 Professional 64bit

P.S. I know my name is stupid; be nice.

Sponsored links

1. Move the windows away from the readhead. Redo screenshots.

2. Try to use default settings:
- no speedhacks
- make the tickbox of filter textures filled not un-/ticked

3. Post emulog.
Have you recently updated your Nvidia GPU driver? If you did, you need to change the renderer to DX9 or you can rollback driver. See if that helps
(05-30-2014, 08:41 PM)Trancol Wrote: Have you recently updated your Nvidia GPU driver? If you did, you need to change the renderer to DX9 or you can rollback driver. See if that helps

I forgot about the recent driver update, damn. What did Nvidea do to make this stuff happen? First Watch Dogs and now this? Regardless, Using 3D9 fixed the problem. I had tried open GL, but I forgot to try 3D9. Thanks for the help.
(05-30-2014, 08:16 PM)willkuer Wrote: 1. Move the windows away from the readhead. Redo screenshots.

2. Try to use default settings:
- no speedhacks
- make the tickbox of filter textures filled not un-/ticked

3. Post emulog.

1. PPPPPPppffffffffffftttttttttttttt... son.

2. I tried both of those things.

On a side note, how do I respond to multiple posts at once? Responding individually makes me feel like an idiot.
Well, it probably has something to do with the "quote this post" button, huh?
You can try this

Quote:a person's quote

Quote:another person's quote

Quote:my quote

Quote:quote is making me crazy
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
Press the button between "Reply" and "Report" for each person then "Add Reply" at the bottom, that should do it Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]