GeForce GT 520M graphics card,
4GB Ram,
etc.

So, I've so far tried four different games on the emulator. The games are;
-Spongebob Squarepants: Revenge of the Flying Dutchman
-The Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge
-Thrillville: Off the Record
-Animaniacs: The Great Edgar Hunt

They have all experienced graphical glitches. From textures not loading in, to the screen showing absolutely nothing at all. I'm not very technically competent, so I'm not sure how to fix anything just like that. But God knows I'm trying. Furthermore, the game plays at a decent speed, but the graphical glitches render the games unplayable in many cases, which is really upsetting.

I've changed the plug-in settings countless times, but no luck.
Is there something wrong with my laptop? Is there any way to fix this? I haven't seen any tutorials on how to fix this, and it's really infuriating.

Thanks,
-Lewis

Sponsored links

Can you list the bugs you have for each game? It makes a difference. That said, your video card doesn't look to promising, and many speed hacks (that you'd likely need to get full speed on your game) could cause issues.

That said, you can try using software mode (pressing F9) and seeing if that fixes your problems.
[Image: 2748844.png]
Sure:
Spongebob: After the loading screen and confirming the memory card, nothing appears on screen, but sound can still be heard and you can still conrol Spongebob (I hear him walking around)
Nightmare Before Christmas: All textures are completely black, and the characters are just running around in a black wasteland, with no way of telling what's what.
Thrillville: The game only shows the top 20% of the screen, the rest is completely dark.
Animaniacs: The characters, enemies and collectibles are just silhouettes.

I've tried pressing F9 in game, and it hasn't solved any of my problems. Could it be a problem with the disc itself, or am I missing something here. And speedhacks, should I turn the sliders up all the way?