Graphical glitches in Persona 4
So I just got PCSX2 and am using it to play Persona 4. Other then the occasional bout of lag, my game runs almost perfectly. It really doesn't detract from my experience, but I'd like to see if I can get these little graphical glitches fixed. Its pretty much just missing textures, The PC has some holes in the back of his jacket, Chie is missing some hair and the refrigerator door is completely transparent. Like I said, nothing game-breaking, but if I can fix it, I'd like to try.

Specs:
Windows 8.1
Intel® Core™ i5-4200U CPU @ 1.60GHz
8.00 GB RAM
64bit Operating system
Intel® HD Graphics Family

I'm using PCSX2 1.2.1, and am using all default settings.

So is it fixable? Did I list everything that you needed, or do you need more information? Whatever you can tell me, I appreciate the help.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

that lil glitches? Laugh the whole picture is riddled with z-fighting artefacts. perhaps you gotta check the logarithmic z setting in the gs plugin setup.
Looks like Narukami dated one girl too many, and she came back for some revenge, lol.
Dabore is right, it definitely looks like Z fighting. Are you using DX11? If you are, logarithmic z should be enabled by default, I think. If you are using DX9, either enable it manually or switch to DX11.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Would it be inappropriate to say that I love you guys? It worked perfectly, now Narukami doesn't look like he was mauled by his girlfriend. Those graphics had been bugging me for a while, and I'm glad that its gone now.