Graphical glitches on MS Saga (different error)
New to the emulator and this board so please bear with me.

PC Specs
Processor : AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+ @ 2700 MHz
Physical Memory : 3072 MB
Video Card : Nvidia Corp NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX
DirectX : Version 9.0c (April 2009)
Windows XP OS

PCSX2 Setup betar1888 version

Graphics Plugin: Gsdx 1846
Resolution: 800x600@60Hz
Renderer: Direct3D9 (Hardware)
Interlacing: None
Aspect Ratio: 4:3
D3D internal res: Native
Options checked: Logarithmic Z, Allow 8-bit textures, Alpha correction, Windowed

Cpu Config
EErec, VU0rec, VU1rec, MTGS
Frame Limiting: Normal

Speed Hacks
EE Sync Hacks: 3x Cycle Rate
INTC Sync Hack, Enable IOP X2 Cycle Rate, WaitCycles Sync Hack

Advanced
Round Mode: Chop/Zero
Clamp Mode: None
Flush to Zero, Denormals are Zero checked

Having fun with the game so far but there's a new problem. After G System 4 where you fight the Qubeley boss you're supposed to head over to the crash site and enter the Gaw. The sound changes to the one from the Pirate Base but the screen stays black and I can't do anything. Has this happened to anyone else?

Sponsored links

Weird...I'm running it right now and I'm not experiencing this problem. Maybe you should try beta r1888.
Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his power level?
Vegeta: It's...one thousand and six.
Nappa: Wh-...really?
Vegeta: Yeah! Beat him up Nappa!
Nappa: Yay!
Beta 1888 made all the difference, I rarely dl betas since supposedly they're more unstable but it's actually an improvement from 9.6 which is mind boggling. Thanks much.
The latest public betas are usually alright (the one that is shown on the PCSX2 website), and solve many compatibility issues and bugs, as well as provide more performance compared to the latest stable release.
[Image: yunacopy.jpg]
Having fun with the game so far but there's a new problem. After G System 4 where you fight the Qubeley boss you're supposed to head over to the crash site and enter the Gaw. The sound changes to the one from the Pirate Base but the screen stays black and I can't do anything. Has this happened to anyone else?
(10-22-2009, 05:20 AM)Leon Zweihander Wrote: Having fun with the game so far but there's a new problem. After G System 4 where you fight the Qubeley boss you're supposed to head over to the crash site and enter the Gaw. The sound changes to the one from the Pirate Base but the screen stays black and I can't do anything. Has this happened to anyone else?

I have finished the entire game using r1474 ,and I believe it could also be done using r1888/r1736. I had all my setting at default(no speed hacks) and microVU0/1 off since it wasn't as good as the one in r1888/r1736. You should load an older save(not save state) and try again. Note that mine was NTSC-J.
AMD Athlon II 245 @ 3.55ghz, 9600GT @730mhz 1115mhz, vista sp2 32bit
(10-23-2009, 12:50 AM)CKL Wrote: I have finished the entire game using r1474 ,and I believe it could also be done using r1888/r1736. I had all my setting at default(no speed hacks) and microVU0/1 off since it wasn't as good as the one in r1888/r1736. You should load an older save(not save state) and try again. Note that mine was NTSC-J.

Since yours is the Japanese version I think it makes a lot of difference.

I have issues with the game froze itself when I tried to make MS after Gundam Mk.II is made. Still, that can be avoid. However I got stuck at the point where I'm about to receive Hyaku Shiki....

p.s. I'm using pcsx2 1.4.0
This thread is 8 years old. You're necroposting which is against the forum rules. You need to create a new thread
Windows 11 64 bit OS
Intel Core i7-10700
Geforce RTX 2060 6GB
32 GB DDR4 RAM
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]