Graphics Help or Suggestion
Hey guys!

It's been a while since I've been using PCSX2 (for some years now) and it's just the first time that I am going to register in the forums because of the need since I can't specifically find what I'm looking for just looking at other people's problem and solution so I decided I should go and make mine.

Then, graphics has been an issue for me and barely running the game for me to play my well-loved PS2 games on my desktop (even though I have a console unit which I rarely use these days). I was more concerned on performance rather than quality.

Now, after many years, I've finally saved up some cash and decided to upgrade my specs once and for all. Although it's a work in progress, I'm assuming it's quite enough to run the game in quality rather than from the previous I have.

So on to my main reason why I made an account and created a new thread:

[Image: Bxuh5U.jpg]

So as you can see from the image, the graphics are quite crispy and desirable (not as much as a Windows game these days) for a game that has been released years ago. But I'm not seeing it as enough as the text below isn't as much as sharp as its textures and graphics, which is quite noticeable since this game mostly runs on endless speech conversation bubbles. If you know how can I fix this, then please do enlighten me.

Also, I would like to ask for a suggestion regarding  the settings as I would like it max in quality. Here is the link of the current list of settings, so this post wouldn't be as messy as it should be.

I also would like to ask for your suggestion regarding the shader to use, or any suggestions for this since I don't know how it works or how to switch one for a game to work and look at its best.

So thank you in advance for your time reading this and I hope that you can help me with this. If not, thanks too for looking into my concern.

Sponsored links

Texts and GUI generally don't look much better because they're 2d sprites, rather than actual textures. So they basically just get stretched out when upscaling.

You can set Bilinear Filtering to 'Forced' to make it look a bit smoother at least. But it won't be perfect.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
So that explains why. So pretty much I'm close to max out the graphics settings and nothing more to improve? The Bilinear Filtering function worked. Thanks!