Graphics Issue?
Alpha hack

Sponsored links

Pretty weird some hacks may fix it if it is not fixed in software mode ...
Can anyone of you explain me how this can be ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Software mode attempts to do accurate emulation.
Hacks are just that...hacks to workaround issues by going outside what a real PS2 would attempt to do.
PCSX2 uses a Just-In-Time compiler to 'translate' the code on the fly from PS2-native language to x86 code and back again when needed.

This is the very simplified explanation. Poke a dev for the full details if you feel you're up for it.
(10-27-2013, 10:20 AM)darkwraith007 Wrote: Software mode attempts to do accurate emulation.
Hacks are just that...hacks to workaround issues by going outside what a real PS2 would attempt to do.
PCSX2 uses a Just-In-Time compiler to 'translate' the code on the fly from PS2-native language to x86 code and back again when needed.

This is the very simplified explanation. Poke a dev for the full details if you feel you're up for it.

I know what software mode is and what it does.
I simply wonder how, if the issue is a core bug (Software mode) Hardware mode would do better using "workarounds" (from what Billyash & tsunami suggested)
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I suggest that bcos when we hover on TC offset in HWhack there's explanation fix haunting ground issue
Im sorry i often misstype because im using cellphone...Y( '',)Y
What is the CRC of your game?
There is a CRC Hack in place to remove these effects but the only listed CRCs are: 08C1ED4D, 2CD5794C, 867BB945, E263BC4B and 901AAC09.
If you have a different version it will not work but if you could provide your CRC (schould be listed somewhere in the Console) maybe one of the Devs can add it to the list and fix this.
billyash is talking about this:

[Image: this_zps04a0c411.png]
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD