Graphics Issues
So, I am playing Shadow Hearts, and it's the first game I've tried on pcsx2. I am using 0.9.6. I have a Core i7 950 and a HD5770 1GB Flex Edition video card. I also have a tonne of RAM. So I can tell you, the problem is probably not my specs. I am using Windows 7.

I am using SEE41 GSdx 0.1.14 (or trying to).

The problem I am having is this: I cannot use 3D10 Hardware, or else the game goes nuts and runs at 20fps with horizontal lines and is basically therefore unplayable. I can get the game to run on 3D10 Hardware. The problem I am having there is during certain times (like I am currently at the port city Darian and there is fog everywhere) the FPS drops to under 30 and the game slows way down.

I've tried messing with a bunch of the config options, but I can't seem to get it to work well. If anyone has any idea why I can't get it to work with 3D10 Hardware (I have installed DX10 already, obviously) or else how I can get it to stop slowing down on Software, please let me know!

Thanks a bunch.

Sponsored links

You could try the 0.9.7 beta package from the site, there was a known issue with ATi card and DX10 detection, but i believe it was fixed in a newer release.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Thanks refraction! I downloaded 0.9.7 and now it runs perfectly on 3D11 Software! Still wondering why Hardware won't work, but it doesn't really matter since, like I said, software works perfectly now.

Again thanks!