Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Graphics Pop-Up
I've noticed that in PCSX2, there appears to be some graphics pop-up. For example, in NFS: Hot Pursuit 2, signposts pop-up; in 3-D platformer games, platforms and structures pop-up. While it is not really noticeable, I don't recall graphics pop-up being present on the actual PS2.
Is graphics pop-up only present in PCSX2, or have I not been paying attention when playing on the real console?
CPU: Intel® Core™ i7 4790 @ 3.6 GHz
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 745
RAM: 12GB DDR3
You see the whole country of the system is juxtapositioned by the haemoglobin in the atmosphere because you are a sophisticated rhetorician intoxicated by the exuberance of your own verbosity.

Sponsored links

do you have something to compare it? videos of ps2 and pcsx2. it might be you imagine it not being that obvious.

sure... it could also be glitches. popup are usually fogged or alpha blended. might be worth a look. but...

really check first. Wink
It's likely that popups you are seeing are not noticeable on PS2 b/c low resolution, but in high res on PCSX2 are much more noticeable.
[Image: ov4]
Gaming: Intel i7 3770k @ 4.2Ghz | R9 290 | 16GB RAM | 480GB(240GB+240GB RAID0) SSD | 3 TB HDD | 1 TB HDD | 500GB HDD
Server: AMD FX 6300 @ 4.4Ghz | GTX 670 | 16GB RAM | 240GB SSD | 320GB HDD
PCSX2 General Troubleshooting FAQ