Graphics problems on Persona 4
So I have been able to run Persona 4 properly on my machine and really without any hiccups.
Of course, whenever a shiny shadow or shiny texture appears(White or yellow in color, anything bright), my EE reaches up to ~90% and my game takes a pretty big hit to FPS (about 40-50 FPS until I defeat the shadow)

Does anyone know some way to fix this or is there no fix whatsoever?
I have played around with some settings but no luck.

I`ve been playing on PS2 Native Res and DX11. If that were to help with your reply

My Specs:
Intel Core I5 (Clocked to 2.30 Ghz)
Intel HD 4400 with 512 MB Vram
4 GB RAM
500 GB HDD

Sponsored links

what i5?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
I think that behavior is normal. What I don't know is if being CPU or GPU bottlenecked causes it.
post your pcsx2 settings.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Can you tell me exactly on what kind of enemys this happens.
I've heard of this problem before but I never tried it on my old pc(I played almost an hour but I didn't encounter any enemys that increases the EE usage)
He's talking about the Gold/Rare shadows.

When they show up, enable software mode(Press F9).

Before that, go into config->Video->plugin settings and change extra rendering threads to 2.

Then, as said, press F9 when one appears. You will go into software mode, which will drop you to native resolution(if you ever decide to upscale). But you will get full speed. After rare shadow goes away, press it again.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
I though he was talking about them(and maybe some other enemys)but sadly,I didn't encounter a single one of those gold shadows.

Edit:Is this the enemy(this is at 2x scaling)?
When the limit is enabled,the EE usage is like on any other enemy...around 35% and the GS is barely 10%

The weird thing is,in SW mode the EE usage is even lower(even while using native on HW mode)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yeah, that's it. But remember you have one of the most power CPU on the forum. Most don't fair that well.

And yeah, you see on software mode it uses less power. That's why I recommended it.
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(12-02-2014, 12:23 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: But remember you have one of the most power CPU on the forum.

Biggrin 5 weeks ago I had one of the weakest cpu in the forum for a long time.

And btw,I finally found a game that goes down to 30fps...ZOE2 the second boss(Anubis)which you can't beat(part of the story).

As you can see,it's using all of my video memory(2gb)
Edit:Actually it seems this game don't like mtvu

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If MTVU hurts that game, please make a report: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-LIST-Game...-with-MTVU