Grooverider: Slot Car Thunder HELP
Question 
Hi! I just got the game Grooverider: Slot Car Thunder for PS2 (Europe Verison) and I can't get it running on PCSX2 for some reason. Does anybody know how to do it? There is no .iso file, only .bin and .cue. When I open the .bin file with the emulator the Playstation logo appears and then PCSX2 stops working and I have to close it. Anyone got the game running? Any help is welcome!

Sponsored links

You have the original disc,right? In this case you can download the program Imgburn and make a standard .iso image of your game.If you downloaded the game from internet,is against the rules of forum and this thread will be closed.

Link @ ImgBurn: Download!
(04-26-2014, 03:08 PM)axlffx2forever Wrote: You have the original disc,right? In this case you can download the program Imgburn and make a standard .iso image of your game.If you downloaded the game from internet,is against the rules of forum and this thread will be closed.

Link @ ImgBurn: Download!

Yes, it is original, I got it in a charity shop yesterday. Thank you very much for your help, the game is working fine now! Biggrin
(04-26-2014, 03:08 PM)axlffx2forever Wrote: If you downloaded the game from internet,is against the rules of forum and this thread will be closed.
Do try not to witch hunt. that was an unnessary comment
(04-26-2014, 05:26 PM)Saiki Wrote: Do try not to witch hunt. that was an unnessary comment

Not my intention to do this.....i only tell him for remind the rules ... I like help,not making mess....Really.....
(04-26-2014, 06:07 PM)axlffx2forever Wrote: Not my intention to do this.....i only tell him for remind the rules ... I like help,not making mess....Really.....

Still technically a rule #2 violation
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(04-26-2014, 06:43 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Still technically a rule #2 violation

Yes,you're right.....