Growlanser 4 (Japanese)
Wasn't sure where to put this, but Growlanser 4 : Wayfarer of time, NTSC - J, works like a charm! At first I had problems with the fmv sequences which there seemed to be a lot of going around, but I mixed up the settings a bit and now even the fmv sequences play perfectly. The game is completely playable! Didn't see it on the compatibility list and I saw that there were people having issues with Growlanser 2 & 3, so I figured I'd let everyone know. I havn't played all the way through yet, but I've encountered several types of cut-scenes, FMV sequences, battles, saving, and etc and they all work now.

My laptop: Windows 7, Intel i3-370M (2.4ghz), NVIDIA GeForce GT 420M, 4GB DDR3
My settings: PCSX2 0.9.8, gsdx-ssse3-r4600 (Safest preset runs FMVs without issue, advanced w/o speed hacks does not, still trying different things out for best graphics, speed & ability to run FMVs) SPU2-X

Sponsored links

@lodosmellbad can u please move it to the screenshots thread....its doesn't live here....do post a pic of ur game too.....thnx
Its already mentioned in the Game Database. But the compatibility is not mentioned.
Maybe someone will add that to the compatibility List. Tongue2
Can you post a screenshot/video too.
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
(10-14-2011, 04:49 PM)XcaliburXI Wrote: @lodosmellbad can u please move it to the screenshots thread....its doesn't live here....do post a pic of ur game too.....thnx

indeed, if you could repost there with some screens, thatd be good!
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]