Grownlanser II, Black Screen?
Well, the problem occur whenever a screen was loaded, for example just after I finished a battle, or trying to move from one town to another. The background music can be heard, but the screen stays black.

I've tried the recent release, r3113 with recent plugins, as well the previous release 0.9.6 and beta r1888, still the same things happened. Plus, i got TimeError[0] message on the log window everytime I run this game.

Thanks.

Sponsored links

first of all did you check if ur game is compatible with pcsx2? go to pcsx2.net and see if it compatible.. if does.. can u post some screenshot of it
Yes, the game is on the compatibility list.
I have tried to play it through CD, as well the image file, but still I got the same result.
try using the latest gsdx and use native resolution, can u post ur computer specs please
There's a known interrupt timing problem for the IPU in PCSX2.
The game is not really playable due to this, sorry ><
(08-27-2010, 07:36 AM)darkvirus Wrote: try using the latest gsdx and use native resolution, can u post ur computer specs please
Turning off/on the native resolution seems to 'fix' the problem, but not after I play it for a while.

(08-27-2010, 01:40 PM)rama Wrote: There's a known interrupt timing problem for the IPU in PCSX2.
The game is not really playable due to this, sorry ><
I thought the problem was fixed on the latest build.
Looks like I have to wait it then.

Just wonder, does the game playable on any of the previous builds?
Saw someone managed to play it without problem on those builds though.

Thanks again. Smile
With some earlier builds the hangs can be "fixed" by doing constant emulator suspends / resumes.
Ugly way to fix it and I doubt it'll be fun to play like this.
lets just wait until the pcsx2 team released the a new beta build and of course rama and the other will include that game to be playable..
Of course.. wait, what? Tongue2
(08-27-2010, 04:02 PM)rama Wrote: With some earlier builds the hangs can be "fixed" by doing constant emulator suspends / resumes.
Ugly way to fix it and I doubt it'll be fun to play like this.
Which builds was it? Can you recommend some to me?

Smile