Gs plugin failed to open/initialize problem
I've been trying to run my pcsx2 with gsdx 10 with hardware mode but been getting a error The GS plugin failed to open/initialize. I am using the latest pcsx2 9.6 and I did updated my directx 10 eventhough I had the newest version. The game that I'm trying to run is Japanese version of Kingdom hearts Final mix on Japan V1.00 Bios.My PC Specs are:

CPU: AMD Athlom™ X2 Dual Core Processor 5000+ 2.60ghz
Ram:4GB

Sponsored links

What is your graphics card? Is there any other error shown in the PCSX2 console window?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
looking at your cpu, i think your gpu might be outdated since the cpu is kinda old

geforce 8 series + is directx10
below that is directx9
[Image: 1454055.png]
(07-26-2009, 11:00 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: What is your graphics card? Is there any other error shown in the PCSX2 console window?

I'm using NVIDIA Geforce 6150SE nForce 430(old?),and also my pcsx2 output window doesn't run anymore for some reason.

(07-26-2009, 11:13 PM)ChronicNL Wrote: looking at your cpu, i think your gpu might be outdated since the cpu is kinda old

geforce 8 series + is directx10
below that is directx9

Hmmm,I tried running pcsx2 with directx 9 and it worked fine.Does this mean gsdx 10 would not work on my pc?
Yes your GPU doesn't support it, or doesn't support it properly.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
correct. the 6150SE is an integrated chip based on the geforce 6 i believe. It's only directx 9 capable.
Also you should try enabling software rendere, it's possible it'll run faster.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64