Gsdx-3D: Stereoscopy Patch
OMFG this is amazing. This needs more attention with all the VR stuff going around(e.g. if it can output Half SBS then it can be pushed to Rift/Vive). I will see about including a note in the next progress report!

I posted a thread here to get this more attention! http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-in-VR--55801
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD

Sponsored links

Are there also convergence hotkeys? Convergence is as important as separation.

Also, I'm begging again for 3D Vision support  Tongue . I just need exclusive fullscreen in DX11 (I can't force it even with 3Dmigoto, which works for games like Ori and the Blind Forest).
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti GAMING X TRIO
Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix X670E-F Gaming WiFi
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 6000MHz CL30 DDR5
Monitor: Asus PG278QR
I opened an issue to try to get this merged into the official build: https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/issues/1461
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(06-14-2016, 12:08 PM)CHRONOMASTER Wrote: Hello Everyone,

I have ported under moon's 3D patch to the release version of
PCSX2 1.4.0 and GSdx (20160105132032) AVX, AVX2, SSE2, SSSE3, and SSE4.

Only tested AVX using Direct3D11 so far. Playing PS2 games on my Oculus Rift CV1 in 3D is stunning.

I like playing it in Half-SBS Left/Right mode using Virtual Desktop in the Home Theater environment.

In addition of the port, I have added a Stereo Mode selector in the Plugin Settings.

Also, I have fixed a bug that crashes PCSX2 when you enter a battle in the game Grandia III.

The only current issue that I have seen is where the left eye (viewport)
will occasionally turn black for less than 100ms.

Enjoy, and please leave feedback.

Compiled GSdx3D DLLs.

This file is only for patching source code. Not usable by the standard user.

Thank you Chrono <3
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5900X | Mobo: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Ultra | GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080Ti | Mem: Crucial Ballistix 32GB DDR4 | OS: Windows 10 x64
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X | Mobo: MSI MPG Pro Carbon WiFi | GPU: AMD RX 6600 | Mem: G.SKILL Ripjaws V 32GB DDR4 | OS: Ubuntu Mate 22.04
Thank you so much CHRONOMASTER! Smile) Really really appreciated very much for this awesome update! Tongue I've attempted to do the compiling myself but it was no success. I had no idea I was doing. LOL

For anyone that didn't know there is a ReadME was included in Moon's posting. It has all the shortcut keys for the Stereo adjustments. I used this key '*' for cycling different 3D mode. I've only found out today that you can change this value in GSdx.ini: you can change stereo_wval= for higher convergence. You can use shortcut key '+' for higher convergence, but if you want a convergence higher than 10000, I think is better to set in the GSdx.ini faster. Tongue

Thanks again CHRONOMASTER! Smile)
(07-13-2016, 04:14 AM)CHRONOMASTER Wrote: Samus,

Stereo Separation can be controlled by using the + - keys on the NumPad that most keyboards have.

I'm looking into glitches that happen in the left viewport but lets leave it at that for now.
There is 26,283 lines of code over 32 source files.
The time I can allocate to understanding under moon's code is limited.

Thanks for the reply!
Corsair HX 1000 watt psu,
ASUS P6X58D Premium 3X SLi/SATA3/USB3,
intel core i7 920 @ 3.0 GHz,
Noctua NH-14D cpu cooler,
12 GB Corsair 1600 DDR3 Triple Channel,
MSI GTX 580 1.5GB GDDR3,
Soundblaster X-Fi Titanium Champion soundcard with front panel,
1X OCZ Vertex 2 60GB SSD,
1X 500 GB WD 16 mb cache HD,
Windows 7 Ultimate x64.
Thanks for the plugin!

Can someone tell me what are the controls to change deph and convergence?
(07-19-2016, 01:02 PM)Esppiral Wrote: Thanks for the plugin!

Can someone tell me what are the controls to change deph and convergence?

Rough convergence adjustment is SHIFT and + or -.  Fine tune  convergence is SHIFT and ALT and  + or -. Rough changes value by 10, fine tune changes value by 1.

Separation is controlled by simply + and -.

The necesary config varies by each game! For example Devil may Cry 3 needs serpataion of 6000 while for Crash twinsanity it's only 1500.

There are also other keys. The ones that are right beside big Enter (not numpad enter). I can't tell you wich one they are as they are ú and ű for me... But you can find them.
One of the keys changes which eye's picture should become the altered viewpoint. Left, right or both. I like to choose both. There may be some stereoscopic erros intoduced, and it still feels better to have the errors on both eyes than on just one, at least for me.
The other key changes the rules/algorithm. The default value is named A2N2, which seems to be the best generally, but there are some scenes that have errors with Type A2N2 and are better with Type X, though most of thimes it's the other way around.

Hello, i dont know at this time if this plugin has thread with a list of games that really work with this plugin, i have reports for 4 games:

Dragon ball z budokai tenkaichi 3 - perfect 3d, separation and convergence work, the only issue it has is flickering on the left eye in 2d screens and FMV´s

Castlevania Lament of innocence - 3d does not work, convergence and depth nor separation work at all, the only thing that looks affected by these values are the item menus (when youi press pause) the menus and menu objects will appear in front of Leon, and they can be affected by all 3 values, the rest of the game has no depth (a real shame)
the only comment i have regarding this , is that the plugin could be able to work if we can get it to work past this "1st layer"

Shadowman 2nd coming - only thing affected by convergence, depth and separation are the HUDs, beyond those elements there is no depth

Grand theft auto (sorry i cant remember which, i used a real disk i had lying around but i did not pay attention to wich one)- 3d works fine, convergence , separation, and depth do their job correctly, i did not see any flickering on the left eye
That's good to know, Lou. I didn't know some polygonal games can't work in 3D (I hope the ones I want to play do work). I'm getting impatient about PCSX2 not having 3D Vision support, so I'll probably buy anaglyph glasses soon (they are cheap). I was subconsciously using PCSX2 very little the last two years because I'm too used to using stereoscopic 3D in most games.

KH2 at 120fps and 3D will be great, although I'll lose a lot of colors. For 60Hz strobing in 60fps games I'll have to combine the 3D Vision glasses (with a 3D screenshot open in the background) + anaglyph glasses Tongue2.

There is something that I just realized. I can record some 3D videos in side by side and then use stereoscopic player to watch them with 3D Vision, to check compatibility and see how it looks.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti GAMING X TRIO
Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix X670E-F Gaming WiFi
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 6000MHz CL30 DDR5
Monitor: Asus PG278QR