Gsdx-3D: Stereoscopy Patch
I'm still waiting for my anaglyph glasses (amazon says that they will arrive between 2016-12-30 and 2017-01-20. That range is too big  Wacko ). In the meantime, I have to ask: when will this become official (more like why isn't it official yet)? The latest build with 3D doesn't have the mipmapping feature, and I plan to use it with the Ratchet & Clank games (I have taken some screenshots and it looks great, aside from the mipmapping problem and the sky being at screen depth. "W 7200 L 60" are my settings). Can at least someone compile new plugins with the latest GSdx versions, please?

Fake edit after a long time: heeeeyyyy, I've discovered a way to use 3D Vision!!!! More or less....

With the method I use for G-Sync (using the dll and ini files I posted in the GSdx 1.0 thread), I noticed now that using alt+enter enables 3D Vision (the glasses start working). However, the image each eye receives is the same, so it's just flat.

These images will allow you to understand better what I mean:

This is what I just said I see, with no 3D enabled in PCSX2, but 3D Vision enabled:

[Image: dividedcenteronly.png]

If I enable the "Half-SBS Left/Right" stereoscopic mode in PCSX2 (with 3D Vision enabled), this is what I see:

[Image: dividedcenterpcsx2.png]

The image is divided in half, with two flat images. No 3D for me. However, after modifying with 3Dmigoto a shader that controls all the image (so I can change the position of that flat image):

[Image: mixedcenterpcsx2.png]

Boom! Combining the left view of the left eye with the right view of the right eye (keep in mind the 3D Vision uses the eyes in the opposite order, but whatever), I get a 3D image, but the aspect ratio is stretched (thinner than usual). There is also a game frustum problem (disappearing geometry at the sides) when I increase the image separation. This is a real example (after a bit of shader modifications to correct the aspect ratio, but losing view at the sides. Ignore the corrected HUD, it was an experiment). See it in 3D to exactly know what I mean:

[Image: pcsx2stripes.jpg]

And after more shader corrections to increase the size by 2 (to correct the stretched SBS mode):

[Image: pcsx2corrected.jpg]

Problems are clipping at the sides, the HUD, needing a fix per game, losing half the horizontal resolution but multiplying the GPU requirements by a very big amount, etc. But it's a good start.

To make this more manageable, games would need a widescreen code of 32:9 aspect ratio (render fix included), I guess, so I can take the center of the image and avoid clipping problems.

But well, a proper 3D Vision mode would be a looooot better. Engaging the glasses is now possible with Kaldaien's SpecialK. Now I just need the emulator to display a 3D image with it.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti GAMING X TRIO
Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix X670E-F Gaming WiFi
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 6000MHz CL30 DDR5
Monitor: Asus PG278QR

Sponsored links

How does this compare to this: https://reshade.me/forum/shader-presenta...pic-shader
Model: Clevo P570WM Laptop
GPU: GeForce GTX 980M ~8GB GDDR5
CPU: Intel Core i7-4960X CPU +4.2GHz (12 CPUs)
Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3L 1600MHz, 4x8gb
(12-28-2016, 03:37 AM)shinra358 Wrote: How does this compare to this: https://reshade.me/forum/shader-presenta...pic-shader

PCSX2 3D is real and not fake. The view of each eye is different instead of using post processing + z-buffer data to move things to different depths. I've tried SuperDepth3D in Wolfenstein The Old Blood and it's OK-ish, but far from the real thing.
I just ordered my new 3dvision emitter because my new machine didn't have one built inside so I have that on that way. How about some screenshots of FFXII. doing it things way and doing it superdepth way.
Model: Clevo P570WM Laptop
GPU: GeForce GTX 980M ~8GB GDDR5
CPU: Intel Core i7-4960X CPU +4.2GHz (12 CPUs)
Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3L 1600MHz, 4x8gb
Copying my post from the Geforce forums:

"My anaglyph glasses arrived yesterday (it's my only realistic way to play PCSX2 in 3D, sadly). As I expected, my color blindness (red weakness) affects ghosting. Color examples (with values from 0 to 100):

- R100, G100, B0: no ghosting at all. But everything looks red and green.
- R100, G50, B30: better compromise with just a little of ghosting. Still messed up colorwise.
- R100, G100, B100: lots of ghosting in my left eye (red glass), while the right eye doesn't have any ghosting at all. Annoying and hard to focus on things.

Others that have tried 3D Vision Discover, do you have the same problems as me? Is this reddish color configuration how normal people see?"

I have tried a few games and it's working fine Smile. I need different "stereo_lval" and "stereo_wval" values for each game, more or less. Can someone please compile a new GSdx version with 3D? I want to continue my Ratchet & Clank 3 save in 3D, but I need the mipmapping fix.
I'm trying to compile the GSdx plugin with the 3D patch from CHRONOMASTER. I checked first that I could correctly compile PCSX2, and all went OK.

If I try to apply the patch with the "git apply -v .\GSdx3D_Patch_1.0b.patch" command, it says that it doesn't find some files, like:

"Checking patch PortBy_CHRONOMASTER_1.0b/GSdx/GSTexture9.h...

error: PortBy_CHRONOMASTER_1.0b/GSdx/GSTexture9.h: No such file or directory"

For example, the first line of the patch is "diff -ur pcsx2-1.4.0/plugins/GSdx/GSDevice.cpp GSdx3D_Src/PortBy_CHRONOMASTER_1.0b/GSdx/GSDevice.cpp".

Do I really need some of his source files to apply the patch (CHRONOMASTER didn't provide them, I think. Only the patch file)? What am I doing wrong? I replaced all "pcsx2-1.4.0/" instances by "pcsx2" in the patch file so it was the correct folder. Or do I need to manually modify all files with the content of the patch?
@masterotaku I hope you can patch up the new plugin with the 3D option, I'm playing Valkyre profile Silmeria, and has a lot of issues,
I discovered a pretty good way to use 3D Vision!

3Dmigoto has two shaders to convert 3D games to side by side or top and bottom formats. I took advantage of that and modified one of the side by side modes to make the left view go to the left eye and the right view to the right eye. So it basically uses PCSX2's 3D mode and distributes the correct view to each eye.

It needs the "d3d9.dll" and "d3d9.ini" that I use to force fullscreen too.

I'll upload and explain it better in the following days, because I have to go to bed now.

It isn't the REAL thing (you'll lose half the effective resolution), but it's the best I can do other than coding a 3D Vision mode into PCSX2. It's similar to my previous experiment from weeks ago, but a loooot better.
Here it is, the complete mod: https://s3.amazonaws.com/masterotaku/PCS...7-01-25.7z

Also in ".zip" just in case: https://s3.amazonaws.com/masterotaku/PCS...-01-25.zip

Keep in mind two things:

1- I don't have real access to separation and convergence in game shaders, so I can't do fixes that rely on them.
2- Nvidia separation and convergence hotkeys won't work. You have to use the PCSX2 ones.

Read the "readme.txt" file for more details.

By the way, you don't need to worry about the PCSX2 Nvidia profile. I already set "StereoTextureEnable" to "0x00000000" in the "d3dx.ini" file.

If you want to use any other PCSX2 mods I did, you will need to carefully see if you need any "ShaderOverride" in "d3dx.ini", and paste the needed shaders in the "ShaderFixes" folder, but don't overwrite the shaders that this mod already includes. I also set "rasterizer_disable_scissor=0", because otherwise it breaks the graphics of some games.

One screenshot: http://u.cubeupload.com/masterotaku/pcsx2025.jpg
I tried to apply CHRONOMASTER's 3D patch manually to the PCSX2 source code (got it from github yesterday). However, I'm getting 122 errors in Visual Studio. Before that, I got more than 400, but modifying a few things solved most of them (incorrect name of some functions that must have changed in the last months). It's the first time I use C++.

I haven't modified things related to the DX9 renderer, in theory (why modify both DX renderers when I didn't know if the source would compile?).

My usual screenshot site, cubeupload, seems down at the moment. I attach a screenshot of the errors.

In text form:

Code:
Gravedad    Código    Descripción    Proyecto    Archivo    Línea    Estado de supresión
Error    C2065    'D3DX11_IFF_BMP': identificador no declarado    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSTexture11.cpp    319    
Error    C2065    'D3DX11_IFF_JPG': identificador no declarado    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSTexture11.cpp    323    
Error    C2065    'D3DX11_IFF_JPG': identificador no declarado    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSTexture11.cpp    330    
Error    C2065    'D3DX11_IFF_BMP': identificador no declarado    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSTexture11.cpp    332    
Error    C2065    'D3DX11_IFF_DDS': identificador no declarado    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSTexture11.cpp    337    
Error    C3861    'D3DX11SaveTextureToFile': no se encontró el identificador    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSTexture11.cpp    340    
Error    C2065    'i': identificador no declarado    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSRendererHW.cpp    267    
Error    C1020    #endif inesperada    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSRendererHW.cpp    272    
Error    C2332    'struct': falta el nombre de etiqueta    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2110    
Error    C2059    error de sintaxis: 'constante'    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2110    
Error    C3646    'MyPSConstantBuffer': especificador de invalidación desconocido    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2110    
Error    C4430    falta el especificador de tipo; se presupone int. Nota: C++ no admite default-int    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2110    
Error    C3646    'mConstant': especificador de invalidación desconocido    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2114    
Error    C4430    falta el especificador de tipo; se presupone int. Nota: C++ no admite default-int    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2114    
Error    C2065    'mConstant': identificador no declarado    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2277    
Error    C2228    el operando izquierdo de '.BGColor' debe tener class/struct/union    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2277    
Error    C2065    'mConstant': identificador no declarado    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2278    
Error    C2228    el operando izquierdo de '.ScaleScreen' debe tener class/struct/union    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2278    
Error    C2065    'mConstant': identificador no declarado    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2285    
Error    C2228    el operando izquierdo de '.ScaleScreen' debe tener class/struct/union    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2285    
Error    C2228    el operando izquierdo de '.y' debe tener class/struct/union    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2285    
Error    C2065    'mConstant': identificador no declarado    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2286    
Error    C2228    el operando izquierdo de '.ScaleScreen' debe tener class/struct/union    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2286    
Error    C2228    el operando izquierdo de '.z' debe tener class/struct/union    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2286    
Error    C2065    'mConstant': identificador no declarado    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2287    
Error    C2228    el operando izquierdo de '.ScaleScreen' debe tener class/struct/union    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2287    
Error    C2228    el operando izquierdo de '.w' debe tener class/struct/union    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2287    
Error    C2065    'mConstant': identificador no declarado    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2288    
Error    C2065    'ID3D11Blob': identificador no declarado    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2323    
Error    C2923    'ATL::CComPtr': 'ID3D11Blob' no es un argumento de tipo de plantilla válido para el parámetro 'T'    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2323    
Error    C2133    'shader': tamaño desconocido    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2323    
Error    C2512    'ATL::CComPtr': no hay disponible un constructor predeterminado adecuado    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2323    
Error    C2133    'error': tamaño desconocido    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2323    
Error    C3861    'D3DX11CompileFromMemory': no se encontró el identificador    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2328    
Error    C2451    la expresión condicional de tipo 'ATL::CComPtr' no es válida    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2331    
Error    C2039    'GetBufferPointer': no es un miembro de 'ATL::_NoAddRefReleaseOnCComPtr<T>'    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2344    
Error    C2039    'GetBufferSize': no es un miembro de 'ATL::_NoAddRefReleaseOnCComPtr<T>'    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2345    
Error    C2660    'ID3D11Device::CreatePixelShader': la función no acepta 3 argumentos    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2345    
Error    C2065    'MyPSConstantBuffer': identificador no declarado    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2356    
Error    C2332    'struct': falta el nombre de etiqueta    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2479    
Error    C2059    error de sintaxis: 'constante'    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2479    
Error    C3646    'MyPSConstantBuffer': especificador de invalidación desconocido    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2479    
Error    C4430    falta el especificador de tipo; se presupone int. Nota: C++ no admite default-int    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2479    
Error    C3646    'mConstant': especificador de invalidación desconocido    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2483    
Error    C4430    falta el especificador de tipo; se presupone int. Nota: C++ no admite default-int    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2483    
Error    C2065    'mConstant': identificador no declarado    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2632    
Error    C2228    el operando izquierdo de '.Prm0' debe tener class/struct/union    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2632    
Error    C2065    'mConstant': identificador no declarado    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2633    
Error    C2228    el operando izquierdo de '.Prm1' debe tener class/struct/union    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2633    
Error    C2065    'mConstant': identificador no declarado    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2639    
Error    C2065    'ID3D11Blob': identificador no declarado    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2673    
Error    C2923    'ATL::CComPtr': 'ID3D11Blob' no es un argumento de tipo de plantilla válido para el parámetro 'T'    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2673    
Error    C2133    'shader': tamaño desconocido    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2673    
Error    C2512    'ATL::CComPtr': no hay disponible un constructor predeterminado adecuado    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2673    
Error    C2133    'error': tamaño desconocido    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2673    
Error    C3861    'D3DX11CompileFromMemory': no se encontró el identificador    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2678    
Error    C2451    la expresión condicional de tipo 'ATL::CComPtr' no es válida    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2681    
Error    C2039    'GetBufferPointer': no es un miembro de 'ATL::_NoAddRefReleaseOnCComPtr<T>'    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2694    
Error    C2039    'GetBufferSize': no es un miembro de 'ATL::_NoAddRefReleaseOnCComPtr<T>'    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2695    
Error    C2660    'ID3D11Device::CreatePixelShader': la función no acepta 3 argumentos    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2695    
Error    C2065    'MyPSConstantBuffer': identificador no declarado    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2706    
Error    C2065    'D3DX11_IMAGE_FILE_FORMAT': identificador no declarado    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2878    
Error    C2146    error de sintaxis: falta ';' delante del identificador 'fmt'    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2878    
Error    C2065    'fmt': identificador no declarado    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2878    
Error    C2065    'D3DX11_IFF_JPG': identificador no declarado    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2878    
Error    C2065    'fmt': identificador no declarado    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2880    
Error    C3861    'D3DX11SaveTextureToFile': no se encontró el identificador    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2880    
Error    C2061    error de sintaxis: identificador 'D3DXVECTOR2'    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2892    
Error    C2065    'out_wh': identificador no declarado    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2944    
Error    C2227    el operando izquierdo de '->x' debe señalar al tipo class/struct/union/generic    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2944    
Error    C2065    'out_wh': identificador no declarado    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2945    
Error    C2227    el operando izquierdo de '->y' debe señalar al tipo class/struct/union/generic    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    2945    
Error    C2065    'D3DXVECTOR2': identificador no declarado    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    3074    
Error    C2146    error de sintaxis: falta ';' delante del identificador 'wh'    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    3074    
Error    C2065    'wh': identificador no declarado    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    3074    
Error    C2065    'wh': identificador no declarado    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    3076    
Error    C2065    'wh': identificador no declarado    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    3082    
Error    C2228    el operando izquierdo de '.x' debe tener class/struct/union    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    3082    
Error    C2065    'wh': identificador no declarado    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    3083    
Error    C2228    el operando izquierdo de '.y' debe tener class/struct/union    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    3083    
Error    C2332    'struct': falta el nombre de etiqueta    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    3129    
Error    C2059    error de sintaxis: 'constante'    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    3129    
Error    C3646    'MyVertex': especificador de invalidación desconocido    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    3129    
Error    C4430    falta el especificador de tipo; se presupone int. Nota: C++ no admite default-int    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    3129    
Error    C4430    falta el especificador de tipo; se presupone int. Nota: C++ no admite default-int    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    3142    
Error    C2146    error de sintaxis: falta ')' delante del identificador 'ssz'    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    3142    
Error    C3646    'ssz': especificador de invalidación desconocido    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    3142    
Error    C2143    error de sintaxis: falta ';' delante de '&'    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    3142    
Error    C2059    error de sintaxis: ')'    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    3144    
Error    C2238    símbolos (token) inesperados delante de ';'    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    3144    
Error    C2065    'D3DXVECTOR4': identificador no declarado    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    3130    
Error    C2146    error de sintaxis: falta ';' delante del identificador 'Pos'    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    3130    
Error    C2065    'Pos': identificador no declarado    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    3130    
Error    C2065    'D3DXVECTOR2': identificador no declarado    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    3131    
Error    C2146    error de sintaxis: falta ';' delante del identificador 'UV'    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    3131    
Error    C2065    'UV': identificador no declarado    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    3131    
Error    C2065    'D3D11_SHADER_MACRO': identificador no declarado    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    3343    
Error    C2923    'std::vector': 'D3D11_SHADER_MACRO' no es un argumento de tipo de plantilla válido para el parámetro '_Ty'    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    3343    
Error    C3203    'allocator': clase plantilla sin especializar no se puede utilizar como argumento de plantilla para el parámetro de plantilla '_Alloc'; se esperaba un tipo real    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    3343    
Error    C2133    'm': tamaño desconocido    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    3343    
Error    C2512    'std::vector': no hay disponible un constructor predeterminado adecuado    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    3343    
Error    C2065    'D3D11_SHADER_MACRO': identificador no declarado    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    3345    
Error    C2065    'src': identificador no declarado    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    3345    
Error    C2065    'src': identificador no declarado    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    3346    
Error    C2227    el operando izquierdo de '->Definition' debe señalar al tipo class/struct/union/generic    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    3346    
Error    C2227    el operando izquierdo de '->Name' debe señalar al tipo class/struct/union/generic    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    3346    
Error    C2065    'src': identificador no declarado    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    3348    
Error    C2663    'std::vector<_Ty,_Alloc>::push_back': 2 sobrecargas no tienen ninguna conversión válida para el puntero 'this'    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    3348    
Error    C2065    'D3D11_SHADER_MACRO': identificador no declarado    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    3352    
Error    C2146    error de sintaxis: falta ';' delante del identificador 'tmp'    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    3352    
Error    C2065    'tmp': identificador no declarado    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    3352    
Error    C2065    'tmp': identificador no declarado    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    3353    
Error    C2228    el operando izquierdo de '.Name' debe tener class/struct/union    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    3353    
Error    C2065    'tmp': identificador no declarado    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    3354    
Error    C2228    el operando izquierdo de '.Definition' debe tener class/struct/union    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    3354    
Error    C1003    el recuento de errores supera 100; se detiene la compilación    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSDevice11.cpp    3354    
Error    C2065    'rvalid': identificador no declarado    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSTextureCache.cpp    987    
Error    C2228    el operando izquierdo de '.height' debe tener class/struct/union    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSTextureCache.cpp    987    
Error    C2065    'rvalid': identificador no declarado    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GSTextureCache.cpp    988    
Error    C2259    'GSDevice9': no se puede crear una instancia de una clase abstract    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\GS.cpp    268    
Error    C2259    'GSDevice9': no se puede crear una instancia de una clase abstract    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\PSX\GPU.cpp    144    
Error    C2259    'GSDevice9': no se puede crear una instancia de una clase abstract    GSdx    C:\Users\Alejandro\Documents\GitHub\pcsx2_test\plugins\GSdx\PSX\GPU.cpp    150

It's in Spanish, sorry. I don't have the English language pack at the moment. But having the error codes, file and line should be enough.

My source code: https://www.dropbox.com/s/el4n9vm4w26oc7...rs.7z?dl=0

Place the contents inside "plugins\GSdx". I have checked before all this that I could correctly compile PCSX2 when it's without any modifications.

Can somebody help me? Aside from the errors, the GSdx dialog will probably be wrong when everything compiles. Things are placed differently from months ago and I just pasted the values of the 3D dropdown there.

Once I have a valid source code, I'll try to learn and modify how 3D is created, especially convergence. I wonder if I can create a "full side by side" mode, for example, and let the image overflow, to not lose resolution with my 3D Vision mod.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)