Gsdx-3D: Stereoscopy Patch
The gsdx 3d stereoscopic plugin works surprisingly well. I use it in top/bottom mode on my 3d tv with active shutter 3d glasses.

However, when using DX11 output, the top image is sometimes not rendered for a very brief period of time causing a flicker (causing the left lense of the 3d glasses to shut down momentarily).

The problem is resolved when using the DX9 output. However, this decreases the framerate below 60 fps with my laptop.

Is someone having the same problem as me with DX11 output? Is there a way to fix this?

Sponsored links

(10-16-2013, 04:17 PM)MoonRabbit79 Wrote: The gsdx 3d stereoscopic plugin works surprisingly well. I use it in top/bottom mode on my 3d tv with active shutter 3d glasses.

However, when using DX11 output, the top image is sometimes not rendered for a very brief period of time causing a flicker (causing the left lense of the 3d glasses to shut down momentarily).

The problem is resolved when using the DX9 output. However, this decreases the framerate below 60 fps with my laptop.

Is someone having the same problem as me with DX11 output? Is there a way to fix this?

I did a test using DX11 and got the same problem.Dont't know how to fix it,sorry.When I use DX9 framerate don't decrease though.My problem is how to get convergence working with both Castlevania for PS2(Lament of Innocence and Curse of Darkness).Someone got convergence working with one of these games?.The HP and MP bars goes in and out(convergence works),but but the character remains almost in the same depth of the scenario.
(10-17-2013, 07:57 AM)ricardokung Wrote: I did a test using DX11 and got the same problem.Dont't know how to fix it,sorry.When I use DX9 framerate don't decrease though.My problem is how to get convergence working with both Castlevania for PS2(Lament of Innocence and Curse of Darkness).Someone got convergence working with one of these games?.The HP and MP bars goes in and out(convergence works),but but the character remains almost in the same depth of the scenario.

Hi. I have not begun yet to play with the convergence and stereo separation parameters of the plugin. The default settings are nice enough for Final Fantasy XI, but there is a minor case of ghosting.

I have not tried Castlevania Lament of Innocence in stereoscopic mode yet (what a great game! Laugh). I have it so i will try it soon and see if I have the same problems as you.

As for my problem with DX9 being slower than DX11, is it normal? My graphic card is DX11 native (GF 540M) so I assume it would handle DX9 well too. What are your video settings for DX9?
Have You tried all Gsdx-3D plugins(GSdx32-AVX-3D,GSdx32-SSE2-3D,GSdx32-SSE4-3D,GSdx32-SSSE3-3D)?.My video settings for DX9 does not have much impact except when I change Scaling.I use 3x Native for most games,but in Shadows of colossus I have to let Ps2 original resolution because Scaling leaves the game too slow.
Tales of Legendia crashes (on start menu and when I tried to load a save state) with 5732 SSE2 patched
works with the normal plugin
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
(10-23-2013, 05:02 PM)kabooz Wrote: Tales of Legendia crashes (on start menu and when I tried to load a save state) with 5732 SSE2 patched
works with the normal plugin

Strange.I just tested my Tale of Legendia(US)using PCSX2 5731 and It worked fine(save,load)using SSE4-3d.
im suprised the patch even works on any dll other than the one posted, it shouldn't.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

works on other games pretty good from what I can tell
(no 120Hz monitor and no anaglyph glasses)
but sadly I can't test any other SSE builds since I have an AMD cpu (though my phenom II begins to show his age^^)

EDIT: FFX-2 crashes too when the credits at the beginning start to "roll" (befor the menu) missed it last time because it comes at a specific point I believe so I can skip it easily (start button hooray)
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
I got Ico(USA)working fine,but unfortunately I could get no no convergence at all(just like Castlevania games)what makes the game not interesting to me in 3d stereo.
This patch work like a treat! Finally someone implement it! Before this, many people said PS2 has no z buffer. But as I replied them before, it is only up to the GPU plugin. In the age of PSEmu (even before ePXs), Lewpy sent me his experimental S3D plugin for testing and I used it to complete a lot of games. Many said it is impossible too.

But I noticed that the original plugin author "under moon" only issued one post then never saying anything again. Sincerely wish he or someone can continue the grest work!!