Gsdx-3D: Stereoscopy Patch
Had a quick go with Final Fantasy XII using the cross-eyed method, works a treat! Too bad I'll mess up my eyes if I play like that for too long Tongue

Sponsored links

lol. cross-eyed? that really works? it's weird af it doesn't for me with full pictures. no matter how good the quality. this is correct 3d. the crossing works but the focus is bogus. no depth relation where it matches and i end up on 1 point. looks like defective autofocus to me. my head doesn't compute that. i guess the peripheral eyesight doublicates are a real problem for me. i can watch those stereogramms with the patterns easily tho. just recorded myself watching one. the crossing angle isn't even that much on my 15 inch. quite interesting. Wink

edit: indeed works for videos. quite easy and painless. i could do that all day. had to mask my eyes with my hands.too bad i can't play like that. Sad i might build taped glasses for that. Laugh
I didn't really understand your post but if you're trying it in PCSX2 the one you want is RightLeft (the second side-by-side option when you keep pressing *) or else it won't look right.

From the readme:
Code:
        LeftRight    :Side by Side
        RightLeft    :Reverse of LeftRight

If you use the first one you need to diverge your eyes instead (opposite of cross-eyed) but most people find that harder.
So far, looking good on PC-Genjin, Gitaroo Man, Unison, Silent Hill 2 and... Gradius 5! (but on an old 3D card, it's a complete perf killer, of course...)
Big thanks for this!! ^^

EDIT:
R-Type Final too!!

I think if you can make it 'Oculus Rift' compatible, we'll have something very nice to play with...Tongue
_____
Intel Core i7-5820K/16GB DDR4/GeForce RTX 2070 Super/MSI X99A Gaming 7 motherboard
...some of my PS2 games videos...
(05-04-2013, 01:49 AM)Dirtie Wrote: I didn't really understand your post but if you're trying it in PCSX2 the one you want is RightLeft (the second side-by-side option when you keep pressing *) or else it won't look right.

From the readme:
Code:
        LeftRight    :Side by Side
        RightLeft    :Reverse of LeftRight

If you use the first one you need to diverge your eyes instead (opposite of cross-eyed) but most people find that harder.
i know cross and parallel.

the rest wasn't really relevant anyway. just a cheap rant of the general 3D and cross eye method mishaps i can't deal with. both side by side images on both eyes. that causes focus trouble. my eyes start to flicker from left to right cause of it (see picture - i have to cover that). and you know what depth of field effect is. that happens on bad 3D. when there's no focal reference point. glassless 3D is a "holographic 2d fake". no real depth but the screen. then i can't read text nor see details. it's blurry af.
For general chatter about stereo 3D, please use the previous thread HERE.
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
Needs a Dubois Red-Cyan setting. Also I'm not exactly sure how I can configure it, I read the readme file but I don't get how I can change the paralax and not the possition of each eye.
Would be nice to be able to record the output; for the moment, the recorded video is just the normal render...
_____
Intel Core i7-5820K/16GB DDR4/GeForce RTX 2070 Super/MSI X99A Gaming 7 motherboard
...some of my PS2 games videos...
With FRAPS, that works.
Nothing new yet?