Gsdx Hardware Rendering problem
line are wrong, you need to go 6 or 7 seven lines aboves. The bad line are GSout = GSin[i];. I will fix that later.

Anyway, those shaders are surely not used in FFXII intro, is it still a black screen.

Sponsored links

Didn't try the XII intro yet. But X is worse than before. I get nothing at all in it's intro, whereas before it was just smearing. Also, see my second edit in my last post.

Steel01

Edit: Just tried XII's intro. Still a black screen and stdio gets the same error.

Edit 2: Nevermind the edit from my last post. It happens without the patch too. I'll do some more testing to see if it's the SDL audio patch or some other synchronization bug.

Edit 3: I'm not certain how to qualify this problem. In FFX in an in-game rendered cutscene (specifically in the Al-bhed Home), the lip-syncing is close, although still obviously off, but the subtitles are stretching way off. They start out about right, but as the scene goes on, the voice-over is a line plus ahead of the subtitles. The graphics stay at 60 fps throughout the scene.
FFX could "possibly" be fixed with asynch in sound plugin, but honestly, I wouldn't bother, as it could introduce other problems.
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

For the sound issue, I won't be able to help you. Did you try to use advance option of spu2x?

Could you redo a test of the new patch? GS will surely still be broken but I would like to fix previous errors. Besides could you test override_GL_ARB_separate_shader_objects = 0 too.
Well, that's the thing. I don't think it's an audio issue I'm seeing. The audio and video are synced pretty close. But the subtitles are lagging pretty bad. For a long in-game cut scene, the subtitles will end up five or six seconds behind. I don't know if the game has that problem natively, but I don't recall it from my last play through. I'll tinker with the advanced audio settings to see if I can get the lip-syncing to better match.

This patch got rid of the errors, but no graphics improvement over current svn. Disabling separate shader objects didn't change anything, either.

Steel01
Speedhack? Wrong NTSC/PAL framerate. Vsync impact? For me subtitle are send as part of the video.

Ok. Actually I didn't expect any graphic improvements, I wanted to avoid further "regression". I will disable Geometry shader on Nvidia Linux for the moment.
It's NTSC, so 60 fps should be correct. I'll tinker with the speedhacks to see if that helps.

Okay, I'll build the new revision and go from there. One last report and question, I'll leave you in peace for a while. Wink With logz, when I pause and resume, the depth check is thrown completely off.

The question is can I find a list of who maintains which part of the project? Like you do Linux and the OGL part of GSdx and Gabest does the DX part of GSdx. Who does spu-2x and the rest?

Anyways, thanks for all the hard work you've put into the project. When you need more testing done on Nvidia hardware, let me know through PM or an email (you can see on the SDL issue, better chance of getting ahold of me quickly).

Steel01

Edit: Well, the depth stuff worked correctly on pause and resume that time. Nevermind. I'll let you know if I see it again and can concretely reproduce it.
Well various people Smile Spu2x I will gigaherz and rama.
I "do" SPU2-X if it's something I can do Wink
What's the issue?
In FFX and FFX-2 there are any times when a character speaks and several seconds later the appropriate subtitle shows up. I personally jsut learned to ignore it after ahile.
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti