Gsdx Hardware mode problems
try the latest development build from here and check whether you can reproduce the problem.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

Quote:VMware SVGA 3D (7.14.1.1211)
If you need to run it into a VM at all costs, use software mode.
Else, running pcsx2 natively on your machine is probably a better idea.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-16-2015, 10:58 AM)jesalvein Wrote: If you need to run it into a VM at all costs, use software mode.
Else, running pcsx2 natively on your machine is probably a better idea.

no it's not the only plugin that my machine supports it's zerogs and that runs slow as hell software mode? even worse
Zerogs uses opengl and is definitely outdated.
Again, you have absolutely no other choice. Gsdx isn't designed to run on virtual GPUs...
(05-16-2015, 08:38 AM)ssakash Wrote: try the latest development build from here and check whether you can reproduce the problem.

same problem works with software mode renders but shows black screen on hardware mode

(05-16-2015, 11:31 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Zerogs uses opengl and is definitely outdated.
Again, you have absolutely no other choice. Gsdx isn't designed to run on virtual GPUs...

then why the other 2 gsdx plugin that i have work with hardware mode
Old gsdx versions may support that virtual GPU, but I can't guarantee it.
Of course, If you happen to use one of those old versions, don't ask for support.
(05-16-2015, 11:44 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Old gsdx versions may support that virtual GPU, but I can't guarantee it.
Of course, If you happen to use one of those old versions, don't ask for support.

one of them at least it's definetly up to date because i've downloaded it from the plugins page on the main site
Out of curiosity, but why are you even running it in a Virtual Machine? The reason it's running slow as hell in software mode is because your CPU is being used up by the VM.

Unless you have a CPU with 6 cores and massive GHz on top of that, not recommended to run PCSX2 in there.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
Is suppose it's because he/she's using a Mac...
(05-16-2015, 11:56 AM)Ryudo Wrote: Out of curiosity, but why are you even running it in a Virtual Machine? The reason it's running slow as hell in software mode is because your CPU is being used up by the VM.

Unless you have a CPU with 6 cores and massive GHz on top of that, not recommended to run PCSX2 in there.

i'm running on a virtual machine because i have a macintosh and unfortuatly the mac osx version of pcsx2 is outdated it can render only using zero gs wich is really slow for example dmc3 on zero gs runs at 8fps while on gsdx 50-60 fps i could do a dual boot but i don't have enough space on the disk i should do a wipe but i have too many important files so i choosed to use a virtual machine (after all i'm using it only for pcsx2)

CPU maxing out ? absolutely not even thought it lags a lot (playing yakuza 45 fps on streets that runs at rock solid 60 fps in hardware mode) task manager mac counterpart says that about 43% of the cpu is on idle task manager on windows says that the cpu usage it's about 75%