Gsdx Plugins wont work? need help
(09-30-2011, 10:28 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Nope, speedhacks started after 0.9.4 and the closest thing you'd have with that version is enabling the EE/VU recompilers which would probably not be available in your CPU

ok guys i made it run with 8FPS Tongue muhahahaha
but the problem is i get a bluescreen....
its loading and loading and then i get a bluescreen...

my pc is not overheating
and the bluescreen is really distorted... so i think that my gpu crashed or smthing like that
but why? im using gssoft so everything should run on the cpu???

2nd time i just got a normal BS it says

*** STOP: 0x000000C5 (0x000078FA, 0x00000002, 0x00000001, 0x8054C13)

Sponsored links

I'm sorry i have to ask, is this a troll thread?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(10-01-2011, 03:21 PM)refraction Wrote: I'm sorry i have to ask, is this a troll thread?

what do you mean?
Your computer is absolutely positively NEVER going to run a version of pcsx2 from any point at playable frame rates.
(10-01-2011, 08:31 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: Your computer is absolutely positively NEVER going to run a version of pcsx2 from any point at playable frame rates.

i played through portal with 5 FPS so i dont care xD but i think that everyone should be able to play the games he likes even if his computer is fossil.... i think it would be AWESOME if the pcsx2 developers would code it so there arent any restrictions(sse etc.)
every game should have an option below low for graphics so it turns 2d xDD
some games dont run on my pc but with hours of googling hacking coding memory editing i was able to run halflife2 with ~20-35FPS for example Smile if live gives you lemons make lemonade!!!Tongue
NEVER going to happen.

There is nothing on the AthlonXP chips which benefits pcsx2 what so ever.
(10-01-2011, 08:42 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: NEVER going to happen.

There is nothing on the AthlonXP chips which benefits pcsx2 what so ever.

hey i tell u its working dont know why but its working xD i have a modified keyboard as far as i know i dont know why(its from 2000 my father bought it) and im sometimes able to play games from 2005. also i have an amd athlon xp 2200+ i think the "+" means that it has 3dnow and 3dnow+ or something like that (wikipedia) but i need help for the bluescreen i mean we are a community arent we and we need to help each other

im learning programming right now and some day i want to join the pcsx2 coders Smile and i dont understand why people dont like to help if u have an modified build (i dont have one but i read it in other threads)
Unfortunately the blue screen could be anything and with such ancient pcsx2 and plugins and hardware I'm afraid you're on your own.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(10-01-2011, 09:12 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Unfortunately the blue screen could be anything and with such ancient pcsx2 and plugins and hardware I'm afraid you're on your own.

not the first time im on my own but i'll try 3danalyze and swiftshader
can i just put the modified d3d9 dlls in the pcsx2 folder or do i need to inject them with an dll injector?

thx anyways you helped a lot Smile
it's enough when you put them into the pcsx2 directory -.-

Main Rig: i7-3770k @4.5ghz | 16GB DDR3 | Nvidia GTX 980 TI | Win 10 X64
Laptop: MSI GT62VR | i7-6700HQ | 16GB DDR4 | Nvidia GTX 1060 | Win 10 X64