Gsdx and FF12 questions
Hi, my graphic card it supports DX11 but Gsdx only shows DX9, DX10 and SDL, i'm using Gsdx with AVX instructions but on another Gsdx's plugins also it not find DX11.

Any suggestion?

---

On FF12 after defeat Ghis in Leviathan Battleship the FMV crashes. And other minor issues on Rabanasta, walls and ladders textures isn't see.

---

Configuration and CPU
GS Plugin: http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/6276/81244837.png
Hacks: http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/3618/62596401.png
i5-2430M 2.4GHz
GeForce GT 540M

Sponsored links

What is your graphics card?
GeForce GT 540M - I've seen specs on NVIDIA and supports DX11
Make sure DirectX is fully updated.

Download the June 2010 redist.
Extract the contents, and run the DXSETUP.exe file.
(You may delete the extracted contents when finished.)

Also, download and run the dxwebsetup.exe after that.
It seems that has not worked, but thanks
install the platform and framework update for windows vista
I've W7 and Framework both update to day
i5-2430M 2.4GHz
GeForce GT 540M
8GB RAM
Windows 7 Professional 64
Dunno what's your problem, but if it does detect DX10 nothing lost, DX10 and 11 is exactly same code, only the name of it is changed, maybe it's some bug with detecting your card, trully nothing to worry performance/quality side couse like I said it's exactly same thing as GSdx doesn't use any DX11 features anyway. You could try updating your gpu drivers if you didn't yet.

For crash I have no clue I didn't had it/never heard about it yet, what program you used to rip your game? It's possibly a bad rip especially if you encounter bad graphics which shouldn't be there(unless that's another problem with your gpu including through unlikely potential overheating or low voltage too), could be one of the speedhacks or cheats if you use any, turn off speedhacks/cheats, load the game from last normal save(not savestate) and play through it to check that.
Well, then I'll play with DX10. I've used ImgBurn to create ISO from PAL edition. Also I've tried turn off speedhacks but nothing, for crash I think that it is that you say, if I play from latest savegame better, it anyway if I skip FMV I can continue playing normally. Thanks
i5-2430M 2.4GHz
GeForce GT 540M
8GB RAM
Windows 7 Professional 64
is W7 SP1 installed, theres a dx11 detection fix in there