Gsdx not working with DirectX 10
My graphics card is ATi Mobility Radeon HD 2400 XT Video Chipset(256MB Discrete Ram). Can this play DirectX 10 on the PCSX2?

Also, I believe the person who posted in http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3031-post-85012.html has exactly the same problem and specifications.

Sponsored links

I just looked it up. Please trust us and download the DX SDK redis. Microcrap does not look after this for you. I've seen threads solved with this DL.
E5500 @ 3.6Ghz PNY DDR2 @850Mhz 5-5-5-14 ** GTS250 ECO @ 683/1674/1018
I downloaded it and ran setup yesterday. But I will try downloading it again, if it will make DirectX 10 work.

And after I ran setup again, the same problem occurred.

I believe my graphics card may be to blame, which is an ATI Radeon Xpress 1250. If it is the source of the problem, there may be no way to fix it as it is soldered onto my motherboard and cannot be replaced.

If that is the case, could ExpressCard fix it?

And furthermore, would such a device be horrifically expensive?
huh? you said your card was "ATi Mobility Radeon HD 2400 XT Video Chipset(256MB Discrete Ram)" from you first post. The xpress 1250 does not support DX10.

So which one is it ATI Radeon Xpress 1250 or ATi Mobility Radeon HD 2400 XT?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
I got the 2400 specification from a website describing my laptop model, but dxdiag gave me the reading that the card is a 1250.

So it turns out that my specific model is a Radeon Xpress 1250 that cannot run DirectX 10, ExpressCard will not work on my laptop, and nothing short of replacing my entire motherboard can change that.

Is there any way to get my emulator to run faster?
Try speedhacks, that's a pretty old card though and probably falls short of the acceptable mark.
[Image: 2212125.png]
| XFX HD6950 2048MB @ 900/1400 |
Is there any way to replace the card or externally equip one to my laptop without serious risk of breaking it?
Well, the fact that laptop video cards are all integrated leaves you with little to no choice.
a) Buy a new laptop or...
Oh wait, they don't sell laptop motherboards either.
So yeah, buying a new laptop is the only way to "upgrade" your old one, unfortunately.
Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his power level?
Vegeta: It's...one thousand and six.
Nappa: Wh-...really?
Vegeta: Yeah! Beat him up Nappa!
Nappa: Yay!
I used a cheat code to get the game to go as fast as I want it to go, but now I have a new problem. All of my graphics plugins, including several versions of GSdx and ZeroGS, on all three versions of my emulator (0.9.6, r1888, & 0.9.7 r2404) all give me only a gray screen and music. I can still access a few the game's functions from memory but I can't see a sanguinary thing beyond utter greyness. And it is not only in this game, but the other two I tested as well. Can I at the very least fix that?
You could try to delete the ini's and reconfigure the emulator. A bit tedious, but it's better than trying to figure out which setting is causing it.
Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his power level?
Vegeta: It's...one thousand and six.
Nappa: Wh-...really?
Vegeta: Yeah! Beat him up Nappa!
Nappa: Yay!