Guide - How to Cheat On Pcsx2 Anygame
I used this while playing FFX to get lulu's sigil, instead of evading 200 lightning bolts in a row i only did 5 Tongue. it is easy to use, just search and then filter until you get the address.
i believe it is very safe, i used this long time ago and uptill now dont have any problem and it works on vm version to.

Sponsored links

@bmryna : thanks for great info guy, he..x4 now iam richman with playing my sukoden V game.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
ExclJust not interesting cheating in the game Excl
Phenom 1055T x6 3.5GHz ; nVidia GTS 250; 6Gb RAM; Windows 7 x64
@bositman A link in the Faqs would be Greatly Appreciated.
@register Im glad the Guide helped you Took me Forever to post it =]
@summoner - Why write comments like that?
@bigmehdi - Artmoney is Completely Safe and A grip Easier to Learn and Edit Values
Smoke Till I Choke, High Till I die
When i Die ima be so high that ima get up and walk leaving the concrete Bare with the Chalk Outline Still there.
(02-14-2009, 05:56 AM)bigmehdi Wrote: I prefer personally to hack the savestates.
It's quite easy to get huge amount of HP in FFX by following
this youtube tutorial:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3ioynT5760

For small values it's harder to edit savestates, but I guess that by comparing different savestate (with comparing tools, I mean) that could be still feasible. At least , I believe this "artmoney" thing is not very safe, if you modify values directly in the memory.

Artmoney method clearly beats Savestate method.
And if u know what you are doing , you wont have any problems.