Guide - How to Cheat On Pcsx2 Anygame
Information 
Hi Everybody, This is My First post here At the Pcsx2 Forums And i will be in the Form of a Guide. I hope that This Sets me off To a Good Start Here in the Community =P.

How to Cheat on Pcsx2 and it works with all Games. this Process Takes About 5 minutes Total From downloading the Program to Cheating in your game. The Skills Required to Understand this guide, Well Lets just Say its Really simple =]

Keep in Mind You only Need to Use the Non VM version to Cheat, You can then Save and use whatever version of Pcsx2 you want to play the way you like it.

Step 1.

Head over HERE And Download Artmoney, Dont worry its completely Legit see the screens BelowTongue

Step 2.

Load your Game Using Pcsx2t.exe "Non VM" Version. Once You have loaded your Game, Load Artmoney. You will be at the Screen Shown Below. Click The Select Process box And select Your Pcsx2.exe it usually will be Labeled with "patches not found" or whatever patch is applied.

For my Game i will be Using Metal Slug. I will Be Editing How much Ammo i have, This can also be applied for Health,magic,mph,ammo,items,money,stat points, ect.

Step 3.

Using Artmoney We will Search the Value of the ammo i have, if you look at the screenshot below it shows i have 135 ammo so i will search for 135.
the next process may be harder or simple depending on what game you are playing and what you are trying to edit. Once you are done Searching it will Shows TONS of results on the Left hand Side. The right hand side will remain Empty as it is our Workstation.

Step 4.

Now we Need to narrow our Results down To find out which Adress is my Ammo. So go back to your Game and change the number of what your trying to Edit. I had 135 ammo so now i will shell out some bullets to bring the number down to 103. So click the Filter Button on Artmoney and Type in your New Number of what your editing. Once it's Done you will see a Few results left.

Step 5.

Once you Have 2 or 1 Result left Click the Green Arrow to transfer them to our Workstation. You will Notice that Under Value is the Number of the What your Editing. So Go ahead and Double Click on value and edit your New Value. Check your Game as you now have That Number of whatever it is your Editing, i put in 300 and Checked the Freeze box so now i have 300 "infinite" ammo.

|F| - Freeze, you can Check this to Make what your editing Infinite
Description - you can Put a Name here so you can remember what it is.
Address - Leave this Alone As it Is the Address of What your editing.
Value - This is the Number, Quantity, Mph, Health, Ect that your editing, Try to Stay within What YOU think is the games normal Values, If your in final fantasy dont make more than 99 of 1 item basically. it could cause crashes or glitches if used incorrectly.

Hope Everybody Find this guide usefull, and i hope it can maybe get a sticky Laugh

p.s. if this is not in the right Section Please Move to where you think would be Best, as i was not sure myself

~Bmreyna~
Smoke Till I Choke, High Till I die
When i Die ima be so high that ima get up and walk leaving the concrete Bare with the Chalk Outline Still there.

Sponsored links

Ok this is nice but PLEASE use the attachment feature of the forum for the screenshots,cause this way as you can see the display is totally broken.Thanks
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Hope That The Edit Made Everything Up to Par, Thanks Bositman For the info.
When i Die ima be so high that ima get up and walk leaving the concrete Bare with the Chalk Outline Still there.
Cheat engine works on VM too I think.
My deviantART~
[Image: 64191305lq7.jpg]

QX9650|4x G.Skill 2GB DDR2 1066|Vista 64 Ultimate|Quadro FX4600|ASUS RAMPAGE FORMULA|2x 150GB Raptor X RAID0|TT TP 850W
i still have trouble freezing the firgure right at 150, how did you do that? anyway, i get the four steps right as what you say, while for the last one, i do make achange in the figure, however it doesn't function on the game
(12-18-2008, 04:10 AM)blabla Wrote: i still have trouble freezing the firgure right at 150, how did you do that?
What do you mean?

Quote:anyway, i get the four steps right as what you say, while for the last one, i do make achange in the figure, however it doesn't function on the game
If it doesn't work then you don't have the right address. Keep trying Tongue Or google around and hope someone has already made a conventional code for the effect you want.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi
To Blabla - What Game are you Using and are you using pcsx2t.exe (the non vm version) to edit your value?
Bump And please Sticky this
We already have too many stickies...and I don't see people being really interested in this.We could add it as an additional FAQ link though
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I prefer personally to hack the savestates.
It's quite easy to get huge amount of HP in FFX by following
this youtube tutorial:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3ioynT5760

For small values it's harder to edit savestates, but I guess that by comparing different savestate (with comparing tools, I mean) that could be still feasible. At least , I believe this "artmoney" thing is not very safe, if you modify values directly in the memory.