Guilty Gear Accent Core Plus freezes
Apparently, the game freezes after it gets to the Aksys logo screen. I have the actual copy of the game.

Sponsored links

(04-09-2010, 05:08 PM)Enix_Cloud Wrote: Apparently, the game freezes after it gets to the Aksys logo screen. I have the actual copy of the game.

I have it too.
Use this patch to skip the videos.

Attached Files
.pnach   F233A433.pnach (Size: 89 bytes / Downloads: 813)
Thanks for the patch, andutrache.
Now I have another problem: My frame rate goes to hell. I have PCSX2 0.9.7.2650 if you can help me with the configuration.
Try F4 or TAB, or better yet try the r1888 beta since the alpha pcsx2 isn't supported in the forums.
It's not reading my game disk. Could there be a plugin I need?
make an iso of your disk and use Linuziso plugin.
It should be ok that way
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
0.9.7 3113 patches aren't implemented so I still hang at arc system works logo Wacko
Then use the skipMpeg gamefix Tongue
That one never made it into release. But patches DO work with 0.9.7 just like they did before...
[Image: newsig.jpg]
either way, if memory serves me right, good luck getting a good fps, since 6 months ago, on a [almost] top of teh line computer, i couldn't get it runnign over 20 FPS

i outta give it another try with 0.9.7

edit
====
i correct myself, i got it running at like a MINIMUM of 53 FPS, with my enhanced graphics (resolution), and minimal speedhacks.

try putting the .pnach into a Cheats folder (thats what i did), and make you sure have the NTSC version of AC+ (check in teh console)
Intel Core 2 Quad CPUQ6700 @ 2.66GHz -- 4GB RAM -- GeForce GTS 450 -- Azza Solano 1000R Gaming Tower -- Win7 x64 SP1 -- Westinghouse 32" TV
[Image: 16373199.png]