Guitar Hero 1 TLB Miss problem
Hello.

I've recently tried to get Guitar hero 1 running on pcsx2. Both my guitar hero encore/80's and Guitar hero II run perfectly but I can't even get the first one past the menus. As soon as I load the game from either .iso or the DVD The console window starts showing the following "error" in red:

(EE pc:0028EC6C) TLB Miss, addr=0x0 [load]

It shows this about 30 times while the intro movie is playing and although I can navigate through the menus, the emulator either crashes or does nothing when I select a song. I've tried different settings with the plugins but have not got it to work yet. Does anyone know what's causing this?
I noramlly use GSdx SSE41 version.

I'm running:
windows 7 64 bit
Intel i5 2500 @ 3.3ghz
Radeon HD 6570

Sponsored links

what version of pcsx2 are you using? would be useful info ;p also whats the last thing you do before you get the error?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(02-15-2012, 12:38 AM)refraction Wrote: what version of pcsx2 are you using? would be useful info ;p also whats the last thing you do before you get the error?

I'm running pcsx2 0.9.8 - The latest version I think.

When I boot the game up the error appears about 3 times during the Red Octane logo but the game loads fine and continues to the harmonix logo, which is when the error shows again about 30 times. The menus appear in a strange way as well (some of the text doesn't show up correctly) and then it usually crashes or does nothing (black screen) when I choose a song to play.

Thanks for the quick reply.