Guitar Hero II (Cheats)
I've been trying to do the 'cheat' on guitar hero II but it doesnt seem to work. Can someone help me please?[/b]

Sponsored links

please post the content of your pnach file and make sure you have checked enable cheats in the drop down list of system menu.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(03-02-2015, 05:51 AM)ssakash Wrote: please post the content of your pnach file and make sure you have checked enable cheats in the drop down list of system menu.

I think the op means in game cheats like hyperspeed and stuff like that.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(03-02-2015, 05:53 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: I think the op means in game cheats like hyperspeed and stuff like that.

Yes like how to unlock all the songs.
If you're talking about in-game cheats, you can probably google them and find out.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(03-03-2015, 04:28 AM)ssakash Wrote: If you're talking about in-game cheats, you can probably google them and find out.

The op said the cheat wasn't working.

I'll pull GH2 out when I get a chance and every cheat.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
I'm not sure about this game, I wil leave this to nobbs66. Smile
- Refraction
(03-03-2015, 04:34 AM)ssakash Wrote: I'm not sure about this game, I wil leave this to nobbs66. Smile
Thank you guys Smile I'll be waiting for it.
Btw it is about such in-game cheats. Obviously there are some different codes around. Also PAL and NTSC might differ... And you have to type it fast and should repeat it until it works..

I would suggest to press alt+tab if you need more time to put the codes. And check your region code...
(03-03-2015, 10:33 PM)willkuer Wrote: Btw it is about such in-game cheats. Obviously there are some different codes around. Also PAL and NTSC might differ... And you have to type it fast and should repeat it until it works..

I would suggest to press alt+tab if you need more time to put the codes. And check your region code...

How do you do that? <----- n00b here xD