Gundam Battle Assault 3 SLOW DOWN
Hi,
Have anyone in this forum got this game working? I can boot it and all but the game is extremely slow with 93% CPU utilization

Here is my rig:
Q6600 overclocked to 3.2Ghz
4870 512 Mb
8GB RAM
Vista 64.

Run on 0.096 with both graphic plug in tried. STill get sub 25 fps.

Any tips to make this go faster? thank you!

Sponsored links

Try with various gpu plugins if those can make different, also try software mode (SW3/4) in latest gsdx plugin for your quadcore cpu. Try too with latest pcsx2 snapshot r.831.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
shouldn't hardware mode be better? since the load will be put on gpu instead of entirely on cpu? anyway, to confirm this, I change it to software mod and the menu ran up to 80% cpu utilization (with hardware, it was 50%). So I tried native resolution.. no speed gain there. still 24 fps. So I guess this is not a gpu problem? also tried the speed hack 3x with all 3 left options checked. gain 2 fps...
That's weird?....Unsure
I can get close to full speed all the time with a Phenom ii [email protected] with a 4670(Slightly overclocked).
I'm even using 1024x1024 internal res, with no hacks

I used the latest beta...(20 Sep), seems to work a whole lot better!
Zoids: This thread is over 6 months old and there have been a lot of optimizations and changes to the emulator (note the mention of R831 when we are in the R19xx's now).

There was no point in digging through the graveyard to make this post, especially for your first post. Please be more careful in the future.
[Image: 2748844.png]