Gundam Journey To Jaburo (Yes Again)
I am having trouble playing Mobile Suit Gundam Journey to Jaburo on PCSX2. Every time I load the game, it just does not want do right. The game loads fine, but in the actual playing, whenever an explosion happens (it's Gundam, explosions happen alot) the game glitches as well as the sound, over all the game goes pretty slow itself, but even slower and glitchier when explosion. I have played Federation Vs. Zeon and it is not as slow, so I assume the problem is within my plugins, speedhacks, game-hacks or something. I am definitely open to any suggestions on how I could make the game run faster. Thank you, here are my specs:

Windows 10 Pro

AMD Phenom II X4 830 Processor (2.8 GHz)

6GB RAM

64-bit

1TB Hard Drive

Max Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768

Latest Version of PCSX2

I can provide any other information needed. Thanks!
(*I am aware I posted this on a different forum as well, I just didn't know which one to specifically post to.

***I made an error with my folder access/legality but here it is fixed...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.txt   emulog.txt (Size: 2,44 KB / Downloads: 173)
I WATCH/FAN OVER: DBZ*MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM*NARUTO*ALL THE CLASSICS Biggrin Laugh 

Sponsored links

Unless you can prove you own the game, you're still not getting help.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Did you really use exactly the same log but removed the one bad line? And now it should work again?

Picture of the game cover and disk with your username and date is a typical verification method to prove that you own the game. Not removin one line from a log file.
(12-05-2015, 03:24 AM)willkuer Wrote: Did you really use exactly the same log but removed the one bad line? And now it should work again?

Picture of the game cover and disk with your username and date is a typical verification method to prove that you own the game. Not removin one line from a log file.

Okay, thank you for replying, I PM'd the man who closed the thread asking him what I needed to provide so he didn't PM me back, let me get the info. By the way, I thought that the thread was closed because I provided information from my computer...

I do have 1 quick question though, what does this platform bring? What is it's use? The fact that you have to buy a PS2 and the games to be able to utilize this platform is a bit questioning. I mean I've had my PS2 since my brother gave it to me in '04 as well as all the games but what is the point in playing them on the PC if you can play them on the PlayStation you OWN? Just a bit confused that's all. I understand that you can in some very rare cases using PCSX2 can boost the speed of your game, but then you loose all the nostalgia, isn't that what Retro Gaming is about? All right I'm done, good night y'all. Just another site I'm going to be kicked off of for sharing my honest opinion.

Reasons to use PCSX2:

Savestates
Upscaling
Turbo
It's quick and easy.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
That makes sense.

But why give the platform out for free then?

Pretty sure Sony wouldn't like seeing us making money with pcsx2...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Not to mention easy cheating (including widescreen) and easy save handling including simple sharing of states. Overcoming the region block. You can use modern controller, modern post-processing shader. In theory you could dump and replace textures. Emulation on a notebook whereever you are without need for an additional screen. Mouse API. 60Fps hacks & EE overclock.

I have the feeling the only common part between the ps2 and pcsx2 is that both can start ps2 games. Everything that happens afterwards can differ a lot and I would see pcsx2 as winner.

Btw pcsx2 belong to the open source comunity which is mostly financed by donations and dev tears.