Gunslinger Girl games can't increase resolution
This is an issue with all 3 games. I think it's been like this for years, not sure if there's a workaround yet but if anyone has found a working setting or build I'd like to know

Software mode (native res)

Hardware mode (3x res)

Running on 1.3.1-1602

Sponsored links

I could try looking into it if you could provide a block dump (or) GS dump of the issue. Could you also try with the latest development builds ? Lots of improvements to upscaling was made Smile
Issue aside, this game looks interesting. Are all three games worth importing or is there a standout one?
(07-01-2016, 12:36 PM)FlatOut Wrote: Issue aside, this game looks interesting. Are all three games worth importing or is there a standout one?

Yeah, a maid with a gun. Looks interesting Tongue Either way the games seems small cheap, so would be worth getting it....
Sorry for the slow response. I finally got a chance to try the  latest version but sadly the issue persists. I've attached a GS dump from Gunslinger Girl Vol.1, please let me know if you need anything else

And yes the games are interesting Smile I recommend checking out the manga or anime as well

Attached Files
.rar   gunslingergirlvol1.rar (Size: 4,23 MB / Downloads: 146)