Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guy got his wow account hacked
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq6IFNWLR...r_embedded

Sponsored links

Is that a Princess Leia poster? I want.

I feel sorry for the bloke, but just because I know it sucks when you put a lot of time, effort, money into something and then something goes bad and you realise everything was wasted.
I didn't even watch the video. I saw the first few seconds and couldn't stop laughing. He is the stereotypical WoW addict. Couldn't have been better unless his mom walked in asking if he took out the trash yet.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi
this is obvioulsy fake people, that person was acting !!
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
It was probably fake. But if it wasn't that sucks alot. Sad
I played WoW the trial that came with it and I remember saying to myself "I am not buying the full game because I will get addicted." Haha.
(02-18-2010, 11:05 PM)bmate Wrote: [...]
because I know it sucks when you put a lot of time, effort, money into something and then something goes bad and you realise everything was wasted.

Poor fellow, I know what you mean. A hacker got my Guild Wars account and everything of worth on it was sold. Which also ended my Guild Wars time, but it wasn't fun anymore anyway^^.
Rejoice, they say. Color is back.
i think that people who spends real mone in only games are pretty dumb,beacuse nowadays you can get hacked in any game,and despite that fact,there is always the posibility of losing your account beacuse that "online game" server is out,example (mu).I`d rather prefer using that money to buy a pc game,rather than spend it on something that you can`t touch ^^
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
(02-19-2010, 01:24 AM)diegochiha Wrote: i think that people who spends real mone in only games are pretty dumb,beacuse nowadays you can get hacked in any game,and despite that fact,there is always the posibility of losing your account beacuse that "online game" server is out,example (mu).I`d rather prefer using that money to buy a pc game,rather than spend it on something that you can`t touch ^^

That's why I was playing Guild Wars, it has no monthly costs^^.
Rejoice, they say. Color is back.
I don't know if this guy was acting or not but I want to say that people became really addicted to online games nowdays and thats terrible.Wake up guys!There is real life too.
Everyone keeps talking about this "real life". WTF is it???
http://www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.