Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP!
Guys my pc has some serious problems!!! I opened it today and the problem is that it crashes evry time i click a icon of any program or game!! I mean it can not run anything... It dosent show any error message or something like that it just stop working after i click a icon.....It can only connect to the internet but it can not do anything else... Any suggestions???

Sponsored links

Helps when you tell your hardware, operating system, and perhaps when you last did virus & malware scan with latest updates.

Reinstall your os if you don't find any other solution Smile Format all drives to 0 Wink
[Image: FireFlower.jpg]
[Image: 463094.png]
If you have windows try system restore. Go to start->run or press windowskey+r and type %SystemRoot%\system32\restore\rstrui.exe
good luck Biggrin
Or you can try chkdsk /f. (Note this will take a lot time Smile)

If you're running Vista then you need to run command panel as administrator.

go to "start search" write cmd, right click, run as administator, write "cd.." so many times until you have only "C:\>" left there, type chkdsk /f, and do as it says.
[Image: FireFlower.jpg]
[Image: 463094.png]
(12-21-2008, 11:18 PM)FireFlower Wrote: Or you can try chkdsk /f. (Note this will take a lot time Smile)

go to "start search" write cmd, right click, run as administator, write "cd.." so many times until you have only "C:\>" left there, type chkdsk /f, and do as it says.

My pc is Athlon X2 4400+ 2,2 GHZ socket 939 2GB RAM DDR 400 DUAL CHANELL and 8800 gt 512mb. I try the system restore tools and it shows a mssage that says that system restore can not protect the computer.... It dosent work.
(12-22-2008, 08:14 AM)BAXTERSTOC Wrote:
(12-21-2008, 11:18 PM)FireFlower Wrote: Or you can try chkdsk /f. (Note this will take a lot time Smile)

My pc is Athlon X2 4400+ 2,2 GHZ socket 939 2GB RAM DDR 400 DUAL CHANELL and 8800 gt 512mb. I try the system restore tools and it shows a mssage that says that system restore can not protect the computer.... It dosent work.

Anyway i will go today the pc to the shop to fix it! Dont know what the problem is...SadSad
Be a virus most likely. Install anything lately?
Old habits die hard - System Shock
Also, once you do a system restore, make sure to clear (delete) all your restore dates, if it's a virus they tend to hide in there aswell.
Best of luck.